Vandoren CM3078 Profile 88 B40 Clarinet Mouthpiece
Vandoren CM3078 Profile 88 B40 Clarinet MouthpieceDetails
The Traditional B40 Mouthpiece is a widely used mouthpiece that is sought after by both students and professionals. It's shallower design and unique style make it a great blowing mouthpiece with accurate intonation and articulation
Product Ref: 37797View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Profile 88 Style
The beak on the CM3078 Mouthpiece features the profile 88 design. This has a shallower beak on the mouthpiece, giving a variety of different consequences. Most importantly, the mouthpiece is more comfortable to play, allowing the performer to hold the clarinet in a more horizontal position than than a traditional vertical design.
The B40 mouthpiece has a design which is very similar to the standard B45, which is Vandoren's best selling mouthpiece. The B40 however has a slightly wider tip rail, which gives it a great compact and centered sound. This means that the clarinetist has a wide spectrum of colours and timbres available as well as excellent projection and response. The mouthpiece has been designed to use softer reeds without sacrificing the sound quality of a stronger reed.
For more information on Vandoren Clarinet Mouthpieces, please find the PDF below. Can't find that specific mouthpiece online? Please contact us for more information.
- Tip Opening: 1.175mm
- Facing Length: Long
- Suitable For: Bb and A Clarinet
- Recommended Reed Strength: 2 → 3
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.