Vandoren CM318 Traditional M30 Clarinet Mouthpiece
Vandoren CM318 Traditional M30 Clarinet MouthpieceDetails
The M30 is an music industry standard mouthpiece for the discerning clarinettist. With a wonderful tone and traditional qualities, this mouthpiece is the top choice by many top clarinet artists. The longer facing and wider tip opening gives more expressiveness for those that can fill the instrument well.
Product Ref: 38187View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The beak on the CM318 Mouthpiece is of a traditional design, meaning that the taper of the mouthpiece happens closer to the edge of the mouthpiece and at a greater angle. This has been a tried and tested method of mouthpiece design for many years and is a popular style chosen by many of the great artists.
The M30 Mouthpiece is very similar to the 5RV but has a larger tip opening and a longer facing. This in turn makes the mouthpiece even easier to blow through but at the same time offers a huge amount of flexibility with a fantastic sound. This is a top quality mouthpiece that will massively improve the intermediate or professional clarinettist?s tone. This mouthpiece has been designed to take harder reeds for the greater clarity and tone that this mouthpiece can offer.
For more information on Vandoren Clarinet Mouthpieces, please find the PDF below. Can't find that specific mouthpiece online? Please contact us for more information.
- Tip Opening: 1.150mm
- Facing Length: Long
- Suitable For: Bb and A Clarinet
- Recommended Reed Strength: 3 → 4
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.