Vandoren CM322 B44 Eb Clarinet Mouthpiece
Vandoren CM322 B44 Eb Clarinet MouthpieceDetails
The incredibly popular B44 has set the standard for Vandoren mouthpieces with its universal shape and great versatility. The mouthpiece is the choice purchase for intermediate and professional performers.
Product Ref: 37805View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The beak on the CM322 Mouthpiece is of a traditional design, meaning that the taper of the mouthpiece happens close to the edge of the mouthpiece and at a standard angle. This has been a tried and tested method of mouthpiece design for many years and is a popular style chosen by many of the great artists.
Popular B44 Design
The Standard B44 is one of Vandoren's best selling mouthpieces due to its versatility. It is favoured by so many Eb clarinetists due to its intermediate tip opening and medium-long facing. This means that the clarinetist has a wide spectrum of colours and timbres available as well as excellent projection and response. As a result, this mouthpiece is a popular choice for intermediate and professional clarinetists all across the world.
For more information on Vandoren Clarinet Mouthpieces, please find the PDF below. Can't find that specific mouthpiece online? Please contact us for more information.
- Tip Opening: 1.105mm
- Facing Length: Medium
- Suitable For: Eb Clarinet
- Recommended Reed Strength: 2.5 → 4
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.