Vandoren FNH100 Universal Saxophone Harness
Vandoren FNH100 Universal Saxophone HarnessDetails
This harness has been designed to make playing as easy as possible without restricting breathing. This strap for all saxophones makes the instrument feel completely weightless through its design forged by musicians and physiotherapists.
Product Ref: 38764View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
A Weight Off Your Shoulders
The Vandoren Universal Saxophone Harness moves and spread the weight of the instrument around the body, taking a lot of the weight of the shoulder area. The weight sets itself around the waist through the use of the support belt. This increases the time that you can play before fatigue sets in.
The harness is suitable for all saxophones: from soprano right through to bass. This makes it an especially useful strap for those who play a variety of instruments in shows and pit orchestras. The harness can also be fitted for children as well as adults.
For more information on the harness and to view it in action, please have a look at the video below:
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.