Vandoren Masters CL4 Mouthpiece Upgrade Pack, Silver
Vandoren Masters CL4 Mouthpiece Upgrade Pack, SilverDetails
The Vandoren CM60048 Masters CL4 Clarinet Mouthpiece is a versatile and flexible mouthpiece that can be used by all kinds of performers from beginners to professionals. A combination of a relatively small tip opening and a larger facing length create a fantastic tone that is exciting and musical.
Product Ref: 67082View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Masters Series Mouthpieces
The CL4 offers a huge amount of flexibility with a small tip opening of 1.10cm wide. As well as this, the long facing helps to produce a deeper tone and a vast range. The overall sound from the mouthpiece is vibrant and exciting whilst keeping a well-rounded tone.
About the Vandoren Masters Range Mouthpieces
The Masters range of clarinet mouthpieces are extremely versatile and adapt to any scenario of performance. They are extremely free-blowing mouthpieces that break the mould from the standard restrictive and traditional mouthpieces. As well as being free-blowing, they are also expressive and offer an exciting and musical tone. The mouthpieces are suitable for all spectrums of performers: from the student all the way through to the professional.
Vandoren M/O Masters Bb Clarinet ligature
The Vandoren M/O Bb Clarinet Ligature consists of a lightweight construction with a screw system that provides a tight secure fit while allowing the reed to vibrate freely. This provides optimum vibration of the reed resulting in a clear response and crisp articulation. The silver plating helps provide a brighter edge to the overall sound.
- Tip Opening: 1.10mm
- Facing Length: Long
- Recommended Reed Strength: 3.0 → 4.0
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.