Vandoren SM713 Optimum AL5 Alto Sax Mouthpiece
Vandoren SM713 Optimum AL5 Alto Sax MouthpieceDetails
For more information on Vandoren Optimum Saxophone Mouthpieces, please refer to the PDF below.
Product Ref: 63379View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This mouthpiece is very much based on the sister mouthpiece, the AL5. The big difference between the two however is that the AL5 has a larger tip opening which in turn makes it easier to blow. It is slightly less restrictive, but still keeps the qualities of the Optimum range of mouthpieces. The AL5 offers a huge amount of flexibility with a medium tip opening of 1.68cm wide. As well as this, the medium-long facing length gives a deeper tone and a vast range. The overall sound from the mouthpiece is vibrant and exciting whilst keeping a well-rounded tone. This is the ultimate classical saxophone mouthpiece.
Optimum Series Mouthpieces
The Optimum range of saxophone mouthpieces are extremely versatile and adapt to any scenario of performance. They are extremely free-blowing mouthpieces that break the mould from the standard restrictive and traditional mouthpieces. As well as being free-blowing, they are also expressive and offer an exciting and musical tone. The mouthpieces are absolutely suitable for all spectrums of performers: from the student all the way through to the professional.
- Tip Opening: 1.68cm
- Facing Length: Medium Long
- Recommended Reed Strength: 2.5 → 3.0
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.