Warwick Rockbass Triumph Lite 4-String Upright Bass, Cream White
Warwick Rockbass Triumph Lite 4-String Upright Bass, Cream WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 69748View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Warwick’s Triumph Lite utilizes a Maple construction, designing its body, neck and bridge from the wood to produce a tone that has full and rich harmonics with a natural feel to offer a beautifully sounding instrument that can hold its own. The Maples brightness works in tangent with its Rosewood fingerboard to smooth out the sound, providing some fur to its tone to produce lows that are thick and tight, highs that sparkle and snappy mids that have some punch to them.
Portable and Lightweight Design
The Triumph Lite features many aspects of Warwick's masterbuilt triumph but in a more compact and sleek design. With a thin body and a small design, the triumph lite becomes easy to handle and to transport around, and with an adjustable extension that can be used to change the height of the double bass, providing the ability to find the correct height. The Rockbass also features and extension arm that can be used to rest the double bass against you for a more comfortable play.
Rockbass Piezo Pickup
The Rockbass Triumph is designed with an active piezo pickup that is located under its ebony saddle and fed into specially designed passive electronics that possess a volume and tone blend to produce an electric double bass with excellent amplification and features a wide array of tones to be utilized. The triumphs pickup offers a warm tone with deep harmonics that can produce an excellent growl at the lower end whilst capturing the raw sound of the instrument and feature a high output to provide more volume control.
About Warwick Rockbass
Warwick Rockbass are a budget branch that produce affordable versions of Warwick instruments, creating copies using less exotic materials. Although they are made from more affordable materials, Warwick Rockbass produce high quality instruments ideal for musicians with a tighter budget that still desire quality.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Maple
- Shape: Flat
- Bridge: Maple
- Construction: E-Upright
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Cream White High Polish
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 40" (3/4 Eb)
- Nut: Graphite
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: Active Rockbass Piezo Pickup
- Electronics: Passive Rockbass Volume & Tone Blend
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case: Triumph Lite DeLux Bag (RB 20530 B)
- Strings: Triumph Flatwound Strings 049" - 107" (44200)
- Includes: Patented Easy Access Electronics Compartment
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.