Yamaha BYPC62 Professional Piccolo
Yamaha BYPC62 Professional PiccoloDetails
The Yamaha BYPC62 Piccolo is the next step up from the student model instruments. Featuring a solid grenadilla wood body and headjoint, this instrument produces a warm and professional sound, suitable for orchestras and ensembles. This piccolo in particular is favoured by many of the top orchestra players for its excellent intonation and response. Included with the piccolo are a case, aluminium cleaning rod and cork grease.
Product Ref: 0889View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Quality Materials
Featuring a headjoint and body both made from carefully seasoned grenadilla wood for a warm full tone with strong projection. Nickel silver makes the keys attractive as well as to create a nice feel for players during use.
Yamaha's BYPC62 Piccolo has excellent body strength and precise key action, and can produce a clear and more responsive high E with the features split E mechanism. The double bladder pads now have a longer life and better seating, whilst smoother airflow throughout the instrument results in improved intonation and response.
The Yamaha BYPC62 Professional Piccolo has been a favorite for musicians for many years now, and can be found in a variety of top orchestras worldwide. Sharing many of the characteristics of Yamaha's hand-crafted series, this piccolo features a similar design and boasts a high degree of hand-craftsmanship for excellent intonation and playability.
Suitable for Professional Players
This Piccolo includes professional features such as select grenadilla wood and nickel silver - both materials commonly used on high end instruments. This model is perfect for professionals to express themselves using the conical bore for accurate intonation. Producing warm, full tones this Piccolo is characterized by its superb playability.
Everything That You Need Included
The Yamaha Piccolo comes with a wooden case that is ideal for a travelling musician. This case supports the piccolo during its adventures between destinations. Whether it gigs, concerts or just a quick practice this case will keep your instrument looking newer for longer as it protects against scratches and knocks. Also included in this package is an aluminium cleaning rod and cork grease which are both ideal for maintaining your instrument. Play your new Piccolo straight out of the box with everything that you need included.
- Body Material: Grenadilla Wood
- Head-Joint Material: Grenadilla Wood
- Key Material: Silver-Plated Nickel
- Key Plating: Silver
- Springs: Stainless Steel
- Bore: Conical
- Toneholes: Straight, Undercut
- Key Of: C
- Key Mechanism: Split E
- Key Types: Concave Contoured with Ribbed Key Post
- Pivot Screws: Straight (with head)
- Pads: Double Bladder
- Post Mounting: Ribbed
- Bumper Type: Neoprene
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.