Yamaha Custom YCL-SEVR Bb Clarinet, Left Hand Eb
Yamaha Custom YCL-SEVR Bb Clarinet, Left Hand EbDetails
The Yamaha YCLSEVR Flute takes your refined clarinet skills to the next level. The updated design has more ergonomically designed C# and G# keys for a more natural playability. The YCLSEVR features high quality materials such as leather pads and silver plated keys for the most comfortable, reliable playability throughout. This model produces a warm, balanced tone due to the thick key plating and traditional barrel shape. The YCLSEVR is in the key of Eb, and is ideal for musicians looking for a dependable sound to suit a variety of genres.
Product Ref: 71872View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Yamaha’s SEVR series reaches new heights in performance and craftsmanship. The SEVR series is designed to offer a rich tone that is refined enough to project your specific tonal distinctions without being overpowering. This means they’re ideal for both ensemble and solo use. The SEVR series not only sound impressive, but look immaculate too. The silver plating, ‘R’ barrel logo and solid colour finishes have an aesthetic that inspires all players to advance and progress their skills.
Yamaha have taken the positive features of both traditional and modern instruments to produce a versatile sound. The traditional bell size with scalloped end has the classic, focused sound with the ability for a powerful projection. The thick keys have a slightly weighted feel so you can achieve an expressive response when you play. The YCLSEVR clarinets also have a comfortable feel and natural playability which allows the musician’s own style and nuances to take centre stage.
- Key: Bb
- Fingering: Boehm
- System: 18 Keys, 6 Rings
- Barrel: Traditional
- Body Material: Finest Select Grenadilla
- Key Material: Optimum Thickness Silver Plating
- Tone Holes: Tapered tone holes with hand tapered undercut
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4CM, Ebonite
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.