Yamaha PM7-X Silent Brass Mute for Trumpet
Yamaha PM7-X Silent Brass Mute for TrumpetDetails
The Yamaha PM7X allows the trumpet player to be able to practise in near silence but offers the same level of resistance to normal playing. With a lightweight design, easiness to take in and out, ergonomic storing capabilities, this mute has it all. It also works great with the Yamaha SB-7X Silent Brass System.
Product Ref: 29061View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
New and Improved Physical Design
Yamaha have improved just about every aspect of the new pickup mute, replacing the old model with a stylish and lightweight device. The mute is much easier to attach with its grooved outline, making it easy to push in and grab back out. The mute fits right inside the bell of the instrument. This has two benefits: it won?t slip out the end of the instrument and it pushes the weight of the mute closer to your body making it easier to use for a long time. When not using the instrument, the mute can easily be stored inside the instrument and will still fit in most conventional cases. Yamaha have also gone to a lot of effort to make the mute as lightweight as possible, making it so that it will feel like there is no mute in at all whilst playing.
Improved Resonance Technology
With the new microphone, this miniature microphone has been modified to better equip itself for the range in dynamics and overtones produced by a brass instrument. Its new placement also means that the resonance technology can be fully optimised.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.