Yamaha SV130 Silent Violin Kit, Black
Yamaha SV130 Silent Violin Kit, BlackDetails
The Yamaha SV130 Silent Violin in black offers performers a wide spectrum of performances. Whether wanting to practise extremely quietly without disturbing neighbours, or using the instrument on stage using the inbuilt pre-amp, this violin will offer a top quality instrument with a fantastic and rich sound. As well as this, the spruce body combined with ebony fingerboard and Aubert bridge give the violin its beautiful sound.
Product Ref: 20757View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This is the model for the player who wants the most out of their violin but without needing to create an excessive amount of noise. An original Yamaha chip supplies rich, spacious reverb that effectively simulates a stage environment for the player and listeners. The technology invested in the SV130 allows you to adjust the reverb for different sized rooms. There are three settings: Large Hall, Medium Hall and Room.
Playing along with your favourite recordings can be inspiring, great practice, and just plain fun. The SV130 makes play-along practice easy with a line input jack and independent level control. As well as this, there is an output jack which allows you to plug the violin in to an amp or PA with ease.
Despite being an electronic instrument, the SV130 violin also offers a set of acoustic properties that give it the rich and warm sound. A spruce body combined with an ebony fingerboard and maple neck provide that great link between acoustic and electric properties. Fitted with an Aubert bridge, the sound is transferred from the strings to the body via a quality maple bridge that creates an organic sounding instrument.
Everything You Need
In this package, the violin comes with a number of accessories that allow you to play straight the instrument straight out of the box. As well as the violin, the pack includes a bow and rosin, enabling playing straight out of the box. The SV130 also comes with a shaped hard case with shoulder straps for easy transporting to rehearsals and gigs. As great accessories, the violin comes with a shoulder rest and a set of headphones to enable straightaway playing.
- Width: 195mm
- Height: 587mm
- Depth: 110mm
- Size: 4/4
- Body: Spruce
- Side/Frame: Plastic
- Neck: Maple
- Finger Board: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple (Aubert)
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony & Rosin Hybrid
- Tailpiece: Plastic
- Chin Rest: Plastic
- Strings: Kessler steel core (Japanese)
- Fine Tuner: 1 (E-string)
- Pick Up System: Piezo Pickup
- Master Volume: Yes
- Reverb: Room / Hall 1 / Hall 2
- AUX IN: Yes
- LINE OUT: Yes
- PHONE OUT: Yes
- Power Supply: AA size 1.5V battery 2pcs. or AC adapter (optional)
- Battery Life: Manganese: approx. 4 to 20 hrs. Alkaline: approx. 12 to 60 hrs.
- Battery: AA size 1.5V battery 2pcs.
- Bow: Yes
- Case: Hard Case
- Earphone: Yes
- Rosin: Yes
- Shoulder Rest: Yes
- Cable: Audio Cable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.