Yamaha SV150 Silent Violin, Brown
Yamaha SV150 Silent Violin, BrownDetails
The Yamaha SV150 Silent Violin meets standards of the next generation of electrical instruments and offers sophisticated features. This easy to use instrument barely needs any adjustments so is perfect for an advancing student that wants to focus on practising. The SV150 offers violinists a performance tool at some of the highest standards. Featuring a 500g lightweight body and an outboard performance unit, the SV150 is suitable for those used to acoustic instruments and who want to practise in silence or perform on stage. Featuring 24 effects and play-along features, there is so many performance scenarios that this violin unlocks for the creative musician.
Product Ref: 20762View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Separate Control Box
The SV150 concentrates on the silent violin being lightweight and easy to use with its separate control box. In the same way that you would use a guitar pedal board, the silent violin uses a pedal which lightens the weight to that of a standard violin, which is less than 500g. The control box operates all the performance tools you need, including 24 stunning effects, ranging from delays and reverbs through to distortion and modulations. As well as that, there is an inbuilt tuner and metronome so your case isn't cluttered with extra bits and pieces.
Despite being an electronic instrument, the SV150 violin also offers a set of acoustic properties that give it a rich and warm sound. A spruce body combined with an ebony fingerboard and maple neck provide the great link between acoustic and electric properties. Fitted with an Aubert bridge, the sound is transferred from the D'addario helicore strings to the body via a quality maple bridge that creates an organic sounding instrument.
Integrated Digital Audio Player
The silent violin also comes with capabilities to play along to all your favourite MP3, AAC, WaV or MIDI files via the SD card provided. Simply plug it in and play along. Suitable for practising those tricky ensemble parts or simply playing along to your favourite tracks, the inbuilt technology means you don't need any other cumbersome technology.
- Size: 4/4
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Spruce
- Body Colour: Brown
- Finger Board: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple (Aubert)
- Side Body/Chin Rest/Tailpiece: Moulded Plastic
- Tuning Adjusters: Wittner Ultra
- Strings: D'Addario Helicore
- Sensor: Piezo
- Electronic Controls: Control Box for Music Player, Metronome, Effects and Line Out
- In/Out: Headphone Out, Line Out Speakers
- Power Supply: Two AA Batteries or AC Adapter (Optional)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 206 x 589 x 116mm
- Audio Cable
- Control Box
- SD card
- Music Book
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.