Yamaha SV200 Concert Silent Violin, Brown
Yamaha SV200 Concert Silent Violin, BrownDetails
The Yamaha SV200 Concert Silent Violin has been designed for performers who spend most of their time on a stage. Also suitable for concert halls and studios this model features a dual pickup system and sound enhancing EQ system. This electric violin sounds incredibly realistic by picking up all kinds of nuances from the performer's playing. Including a styled maple neck, aubert bridge and redesigned body, this is the perfect tool for a professional player. Featuring all of the advantages of an electric instrument, such as easy amplification without feedback, effects and silent practice, this violin still sounds, feels and performs like a high quality acoustic violin.
Product Ref: 20764View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dual Pickup System and Fantastic EQ
The Yamaha SV200 silent violin has a dual pickup system which gives much more clarity and expression to the performer's playing. The violin picks up so many more little nuances that aren't possible through one bridge pickup, meaning that there is a lot more character in the playing even in the most extreme dynamic ranges. The sound of the instrument is then mastered through a special piece of circuitry that isolates and controls the instrument's upper harmonics. This gives more flexibility to a performer's individual playing style, while still keeping in touch with the true sound of an acoustic violin.
Ergonomic Shape and Authentic Feel
The SV200 Silent Violin has been specially designed to make it easy to play for the performer. The oval neck on this instrument has been worked on so that it feels just like an acoustic violin. This makes switching from an acoustic to the silent violin easy and manageable. The body frame on the SV200 goes beyond the end of the chin rest, which gives a more authentic replication of the acoustic violin.
Despite being an electronic instrument, the SV200 violin also offers a set of acoustic properties that give it the rich and warm sound. A spruce body combined with an ebony fingerboard and maple neck provide that great link between acoustic and electric properties. Fitted with an aubert bridge, the sound is transferred from the D'addario Zyex strings to the body via a quality maple bridge that creates an organic sounding instrument.
- Size: 4/4
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Spruce
- Body Colour: Brown
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple (Aubert)
- Side Body/Chin Rest/Tailpiece: Moulded Plastic
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony & 1 Fine Tuner for E String
- Strings: D'Addario Zyex
- Sensor: 2 Piezo Pickups
- Electronic Controls: Volume, EQ Mode Switch, EQ Control
- In/Out Jacks: Headphone Out, Line Out
- Power Supply: 1 x 9 Volt Battery
- Weight: 0.62KG
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 210 x 597 x 116mm
- Included Accessories: Earphones, One 9V Battery
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.