Yamaha SVC210 Silent Cello 4/4 Size
Yamaha SVC210 Silent Cello 4/4 SizeDetails
The Yamaha SVC210 Silent Cello was designed to meet the needs of travelling musicians who need portable equipment to take out and about. This model now features a slimmer design with an additional folding leg support system. The improved convenience of this product is remarkable and the changes have not distracted from the quality of the instrument. Despite its new improvements this instrument still offers a rich, beautiful, characteristic cello tone and is capable of great expression too. The compact design and acoustic body are suitable for professional stages, recording performances, and silent practice.
Product Ref: 20769View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Despite being an electronic instrument, the SVC210 Silent Violin also offers a set of acoustic properties that give it its rich and warm sound. A spruce/maple body combined with an ebony fingerboard and maple neck provide the great link between acoustic and electric properties. Fitted with an Aubert bridge, the sound is transferred from the D'addario helicore strings to the body via a quality maple bridge that creates an organic sounding instrument.
Full Size Cello
This 4/4 size silent cello is the ideal fit for most people - adults and older children can enjoy the comfortable fit of this instrument. Worry no more about adjusting the instrument to your size and concentrate solely on your musical preparation.
Ebony is best known for the clear and crisp attack it produces - often brighter than maple. It's got a comparable density to maple, however ebony has oilier pores and extra brittle grains. This material has a very smooth, quick playing quality because it doesn't require any finish.
- Size: 4/4
- Body: Spruce/Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Finger Board: Ebony
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 438 x 1251 x 243
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple (Aubert)
- Tailpiece: Wittner Made
- Knee Support: Beech
- Strings: D'Addario Helicore
- Fine Tuner: 4 (For Each String)
- Pick Up System: Piezo Pickup
- Power Supply: AA Size 1.5V Battery x 2. or AC Adapter (Optional)
- Battery Life (Manganese): Approximately 3 to 10 hours
- Battery Life (Alkaline): Approximately 9 to 25 hours
- Master Volume
- Room, Hall1, Hall2
- Aux In
- Line Out
- Phone Out
- AA Size 1.5V Battery 2pcs
- Soft Case
- Chest Support
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.