Yamaha SVC50 Silent Cello 4/4 Size
Yamaha SVC50 Silent Cello 4/4 SizeDetails
The SVC50 Silent Cello has been redesigned to meet the needs and ambitions of today's cellists, updated with slimmer, compact dimensions that quickly and easily break down to enable the whole instrument to slot into a tight fitted case - ideal for travelling musicians. While this model uses the same pickup system as the SVC110, the SVC50's leg supports are a single unit design that is simple to remove from the instrument's alder body.
Product Ref: 20768View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Reliable Mechanisms & Good Quality Materials
The YFL262 has been redesigned to better suit today's cellists. Ebony tuning pegs & tailpiece, maple bridge, and beech/aluminum knee support all make up this attractive cello. The mechanisms and materials are reliable - ideal for professionals that need durable equipment to take out and about with them.
Super sensitive red label strings are capable of achieving excellent tonal quality and a high degree of tuning stability. They are economical as well as durable and are recommended by many professionals worldwide. Made from round solid steel core the strings feature a flat nickel winding.
Everything You Need
The Yamaha Silent Cello comes with batteries, case, headphones, chest support, & cable, making this outfit the perfect all-in-one package to get you started. Use this instrument straight from the box with everything that you need included.
- Size: 4/4
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Finger Board: Ebony
- Dimensions (W x H x D):432 x 1,235 x 240mm
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony (Worm Gear Type)
- Bridge: Maple
- Tailpiece: Ebony
- Knee Support: Beech/Aluminum
- Strings: Super Sensitive Red Label
- Pick Up System: Piezo Pickup
- Power Supply: AA Size 1.5V Battery x 2 (Included) or AC Adapter (Optional)
- Battery Life (Manganese): Approximately 2.5 to 15 Hours
- Battery Life (Alkaline): Approximately 10 to 35 Hours
- Master Volume
- Room, Hall1, Hall2
- Aux In
- Line Out
- Phone Out
- AA Size 1.5V Batteries 2pcs
- Soft Case
- Chest Support
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.