Yamaha V10SG Intermediate Violin Pack, 4/4 Size
Yamaha V10SG Intermediate Violin Pack, 4/4 SizeDetails
Built with younger performers in mind, Yamaha's V10SG is a great playing instrument based on the legendary Stradivarius design. Each violin is hand carved using some of the best cuts of wood for a warm sounding instrument and finished off with an oil varnished coat.
Product Ref: 20740View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Top Quality Woods and Aubert Bridge
This violin uses some of the best quality woods available. Yamaha have selected a wood for the top, which creates a striking resonance and rich tone. Maple is used for the sides, back and neck to provide strength to the instrument as well creating varied timbres. Ebony is used on the fingerboard and tuning pegs to make a long lasting and hard wearing violin. Another upgrade from the beginner violins is the inclusion of an Aubert bridge, which gives a high quality resonance from the strings through to the body.
Dominant StringsIncluded on the Yamaha V10SG Violin are top of the range Thomastik Dominant strings, which help provide varied timbres and total scope for expression and musicality. The strings are already attached to the violin for convenience and are ready straight out of the box.
Superb AccessoriesThe Yamaha V10SG comes as a complete pack, including the violin, a Yamaha Pernambuco Bow, Hard Moulded Case and Schwarz Rosin to enable the performer to have everything necessary to get going instantly. With plenty of room for two bows, added space for accessories and shoulder straps, this pack can be carried around effortlessly to rehearsals and concerts alike.
- Design Inspiration: Stradivarius Design
- Size: 4/4
- Top Wood: Spruce
- Back, Side and Neck Wood: Maple
- Finger Board Wood: Ebony
- Finish: Hand Brushed Oil Varnish
- Bridge Wood: Aubert Type with Parchment
- Tuning Pegs Wood: Ebony
- Tailpiece Wood: Ebony
- Chin Rest Wood: Ebony
- Strings: Thomastik Dominant
- Fine Tuner: Wittner (on E String)
- Bow: Yamaha Pernambuco Bow
- Case: Yamaha VHC2 Hard Case
- Rosin: Schwarz Violin Rosin
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.