Yamaha V7SG Intermediate Violin, 1/2 Size
Yamaha V7SG Intermediate Violin, 1/2 SizeDetails
The Yamaha V5SG 1/2 size violin is a fantastic step up instruments for advancing younger players. Made of a solid maple and spruce body fitted with ebony components, Aubert bridge and Wittner pieces, this violin is a super quality instrument and great value for money. Included is a fitted case, Brazilwood bow and Schwarz rosin, allowing you to get playing straight away.
Product Ref: 58863View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Solid Wood Construction and Aubert Bridge
The Yamaha Stradivarius influenced step up violin is made from solid woods, featuring a spruce and maple construction, which gives a much more rich and resonant sound in comparison to many other student model instruments. Built on to this handcrafted body are fittings and parts of high quality. An ebony fingerboard gives the performer a hard wood on which to play which is also resistant to moisture. The pegs and chinrest have been upgraded to ebony that increases the life expectancy of the instrument. Another upgrade from the beginner violins is the inclusion of an Aubert bridge, which gives a high quality resonance from the strings through to the body.
Wittner Components and D'addario Strings
The Yamaha V7SG comes with high quality components that you would expect from a much higher value instrument. The tailpiece and fine tuners have been made by Wittner, who make top class components for string instruments. As well as this, top quality D'addario Helicore strings have been added to the instrument to create a brilliant sound straight out of the box.
Yamaha have made this violin in to a package so that you have everything you need to get going as soon as the instrument arrives. Included is a Brazilwood bow along with top quality Schwarz rosin, allowing the violin to be played straight out of the box. The quality of the accessories improves upon the already fantastic tone of the instrument, aiding musical performances right away. For storing and transporting the violin to rehearsals and concerts, the instrument comes with a shaped hard case that can carry everything you need to your venues.
- Type: Stradivarius
- Body: Maple
- Top: Spruce
- Size: 1/2
- Finish: Fully Hand Brushed
- Varnish: Oil Varnished, Shading
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Aubert Style
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Witter "Ultra" (4 Fine Tuners)
- Chin Rest: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario Helicore
- Fine Tuner: 4 for Each Strings
- Bow: Brazilwood
- Case: Oblong Hardcase
- Rosin: Schwarz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.