Yamaha YAH203 Student Tenor Horn
Yamaha YAH203 Student Tenor HornDetails
The Yamaha YAH203 allows beginner tenor horn players to develop their skills on a top quality instrument without costing a fortune. With fantastic intonation, a trusted and traditional British wrap and warm sounding lacquered finish, this tenor horn really is fantastic value for money. A mouthpiece and hard moulded case are also included.
Product Ref: 24717View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Top Quality Design
The YAH-203 incorporates many of the design details of Yamaha's top model horns, and shares many of their tonal characteristics. This student version is very solidly and reliably built - a very worthwhile investment for those looking for a powerful platform on which to begin a long musical career, or for hobbyists serious about their playing. The well-projected sound will make sure this tenor horn can assume its rightful place at the heart of most brass bands or brass quintets.
Yamaha orchestal instruments represent quality and durability to musicians around the world, building on a reputation reaching back into the 19th Century. Their beginner instruments are respected as superb introductory instruments for those serious about making music, while their professional models have all the custom features and design tweaks necessary for musicians at the top of their game.
- Body: Yellow brass
- Body Finish: Lacquered
- Number of Valves: 3 Pistons
- Bell Size: 205mm (8-1/16")
- Bore Size: 11.73mm (0.462")
- Key: Eb
- Mouthpiece: 37C4 (Small Inner Diameter and Shallow Cup).
- Case: Hard Moulded Case Included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.