Yamaha YAS875EX Custom EX Alto Saxophone
Yamaha YAS875EX Custom EX Alto SaxophoneDetails
The Yamaha YAS875EX Custom EX Saxophone is a professional instrument finished with a beautiful gold lacquer layer. Some of the world's greatest saxophonist participated in the years of research that made this saxophone as good as it is. Now featuring a smoother response and a deeper, refined sound full of rich colours. As well as a solid feel with quick and nimble action, a wide dynamic range, stunning projection, and an authoritative tone with a defined tonal core. The keys have been re-designed so that they have a better feel to them and you can play with comfort, whilst the new custom necks improve the tonal resonance, which gives out a quicker response. The Custom EX series saxophones also feature a two-point bell brace for improved efficiency, so you don't have to work as hard to sound like a professional.
Product Ref: 10503View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Yamaha Custom Series Saxophones produce smooth, deep sounds which represent a pinnacle in the art of saxophone manufacturing. Developed over decades of careful research and tests involving many of the world's greatest saxophonists, the custom series offers wide dynamic range, stunning projection, and authoritative tone with a beautifully defined tonal core. The depth and smoothness of their sound has to be heard to be believed.
- The YAS875EX offers very light resistance which results in a quicker response and lighter feel
- The two point bell brace allows the body to respond faster and project more clearly
- The low Bb key now has a sharper angled lever for better playability and comfort
- Unnecessary weights have been removed resulting in lighter resistance, better projection, and improved response
- Redesigned ball joint is now faster, more efficient, and allows for easier and quicker repairs
- The adjustable thumb rest allows for precise and comfortable hand positioning
- Included case is 2.2lbs lighter and stylish
- Neck Material: French Brass
- Body Material: French Brass
- Key Material: Yellow Brass
- Key Buttons: Mother of Pearl
- Mouthpiece Cap: Yellow Brass; Gold Lacquer
- Ligature: Yellow brass; Gold Lacquer
- Bell Material: French Brass
- Bell Decoration: Hand Engraved
- Spring Type: Blue Steel Needle
- Pad Type: Waterproof Leather and Wool Felt with Plastic Tone Boosters
- Key: Eb
- Level: Custom
- Neck: Custom G1 (Hand Made)
- Bell: One-Piece
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Auxiliary Keys: Front F - High F#
- Mounting: Ribbed and Flanged
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable Plastic
- Pivot Screw: Bullet Tip Design with Head
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4CM
- Case: Deluxe Ultra Lightweight Case with Carry Strap
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.