Yamaha YBB-201 Student Model Bb Tuba
Yamaha YBB-201 Student Model Bb TubaDetails
Product Ref: 72075View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Yamaha's YBB-201 Tuba features hand-lapping pistons that prevents the manual, time-consuming finishing process which would eventually result in superior valve fit for noiseless, responsive action and easy tone changes. Hand lapping is a process which achieves the perfect balance between airtightness and smooth action and can now be achieved faster than ever.
The intonation that is achievable when using the Yamaha YBB-201 Tuba helps learning players foster a feel for the correct pitch.
The Yamaha YBB-201 helps beginners to learn the phrasing of the tuba because of its responsiveness.
This budget tuba is an affordable instrument that is ideal for students, offering a large 'pro-sized' bell. The instrument produces a rich, strong sound and is easy to play with accurate intonation.
Everything You Need
The Yamaha Student Tuba comes with a BBC-32 case and a 67C4 Yamaha Tuba Mouthpiece - An all round model for beginners on the Bb tuba.
Yamaha's standard series mouthpieces enable smooth attacks, secure control and easy playability. At the perfect weight balance for an all-round use this mouthpiece is the perfect addition to this outfit.
- Body Finish: Clear Lacquer
- Number of Valves: 3 Pistons
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Bell Size: 443mm
- Bore Size: 18.5mm
- Key: BBb
- Included Accessories: BBC-32 Case and 67C4 Yamaha Tuba Mouthpiece
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.