Yamaha YBH301 Student Baritone Horn, Gold
Yamaha YBH301 Student Baritone Horn, GoldDetails
Part of the Yamaha Intermediate Series, this Yamaha is a perfect instrument for performers looking to start playing the baritone horn. The YBH-301 is very easy to play and will reward the practised player with a fantastic sound.
PLEASE NOTE - This picture is for reference only.
Product Ref: 24719View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Design and Manufacture
Made from yellow brass, this horn has been made by Yamaha for long and faithful service in any brass band or brass quintet. The cylindrical bore gives the baritone horn a brighter sound than its close cousin: the euphonium.
The YBH-301 has honed valves, meaning that the design of the baritone valves and slides ensure no leaking. The pressure formed tubing provides a baritone without any restrictive playing as the air flow is as unaffected as possible.
Hard Moulded Case and Mouthpiece
The Yamaha YBH-621 comes with a hard case and carefully selected mouthpiece as standard. The case makes it easy to get the baritone to rehearsals and concerts alike through the design of the shoulder strap. The Yamaha 45C2 Mouthpiece has a smaller inner diameter but has a deep cup allowing for great access to the extreme ranges of notes with clean and articulate tone
- Key: Bb
- Body: Yellow brass
- Body Finish: Clear Lacquer Finish
- Number of Valves: 3 Top Mounted
- Bell Size: 211.4mm (8-3/8")
- Bore Size: 12.8mm (0.504")
- Case: Yamaha Hard Moulded Case
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 45C2 Mouthpiece (suitable for Baritone)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.