Yamaha YCLCSGIII Custom Bb Clarinet With Correction Lever
Yamaha YCLCSGIII Custom Bb Clarinet With Correction LeverDetails
The Yamaha YCLCSGIII is the third generation of this professional custom instrument. This time, the designers have concentrated on the tone of an already very good clarinet. Through the use of new barrel and bell designs, and keys that you wouldn’t normally find on a French system clarinet, this instrument boasts a much warmer and richer orchestral sound. Included with this instrument is a mouthpiece, case, reed and ligature.
Product Ref: 24793View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Revisited Professional Design
The design of the Yamaha Custom Clarinet has been overhauled to produce one of the best clarinets available on the market. A thicker and wider barrel and bell have dramatically changed the tone of the instrument, creating a deeper tone and warmer sound throughout the range. The keywork has been looked at with great detail, which allows for greater control and ease of playing in faster passages. A special focus has been given to the Eb lever which has been completely redesigned. New toneholes have created a more uniform response right through the instrument, which combined with new pads, gives a great seal and great intonation.
Everything You Need
Yamaha have ensured that you can play this instrument straight out of the box on arrival. This clarinet package includes a hard case, which is great for storing your instrument and protecting it from knocks and damage. As well as this a soft carry bag has been included, which makes it easy to transport around to rehearsals and concerts. As well as this, a Yamaha mouthpiece, reed and ligature has been added to make it possible to start playing straight out of the box.
Yamaha orchestal instruments represent quality and durability to musicians around the world, building on a reputation reaching back into the 19th Century. Their beginner instruments are respected as superb introductory instruments for those serious about making music, while their professional models have all the custom features and design tweaks necessary for musicians at the top of their game.
- Ergonomically-designed new key shape offers comfortable and natural key touch
- New Eb lever allows even faster, flexible chromatic movement
- Cork pads and leather pads are optimally placed to maximize on their tonal quality, touch and functionality
- Redesigned toneholes maximize superior tone quality, even intonation and a uniformed response throughout the full range of the instrument
- Includes a Yamaha case and 5CM Mouthpiece
- Key: Bb
- Key Types: 17 Keys, 6 Rings
- Thumb-rest: Fixed
- Toneholes: Boehm
- Body Material: Grenadilla Wood
- Keywork Material: Silver-plated
- Hard Case with Carry Gig Bag
- Yamaha Mouthpiece
- Ligature and Reed
- Extra Barrel
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.