Yamaha YCLCSGIII Custom Bb Clarinet
Yamaha YCLCSGIII Custom Bb ClarinetDetails
The Yamaha YCLCSGIII Custom Bb Clarinet offers premium sound quality to the professional musician. This model features a wider barrel and bell for a beautiful tone with focused sound, making it suitable for both solo and ensemble work. The updated key design pays specific focus to the Eb, giving the YCLCSGIII a more natural feel. The grenadilla body with silver plated nickel keys produce classic tones full of clarity and warmth. This model comes with a protective case for easy portability on the road.
Product Ref: 24792View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Revisited Professional Design
The updated clarinet design displays Yamaha’s forward thinking, innovative attitude. The thicker, wider barrel and bell have dramatically changed the tone of the instrument, creating a deeper and warmer sound throughout its frequency range. The keywork has been looked at with great detail, which allows for greater control and ease of playing in faster passages. A special focus has been given to the Eb lever which has been completely redesigned for more focused playability. New toneholes have created a more uniform response throughout the instrument, as well as providing a tight seal and accurate intonation.
Everything You Need
Yamaha have ensured that you can play this instrument straight out of the box on arrival. This clarinet package includes a hard case, which is great for storing your instrument and protecting it from knocks and damage. As well as this a soft carry bag has been included, which makes it easy to transport around to rehearsals and concerts. As well as this, a Yamaha mouthpiece, reed and ligature has been added to make it possible to start playing straight out of the box.
Yamaha orchestal instruments represent quality and durability to musicians around the world, building on a reputation reaching back into the 19th Century. Their beginner instruments are respected as superb introductory instruments for those serious about making music, while their professional models have all the custom features and design tweaks necessary for musicians at the top of their game.
- Ergonomically-designed new key shape offers comfortable and natural key touch
- New Eb lever allows even faster, flexible chromatic movement
- Cork pads and leather pads are optimally placed to maximize on their tonal quality, touch and functionality
- Redesigned toneholes maximize superior tone quality, even intonation and a uniformed response throughout the full range of the instrument
- Includes a Yamaha case and 5CM Mouthpiece
- Key: Bb
- Key Types: 17 Keys, 6 Rings
- Thumb-rest: Fixed
- Toneholes: Boehm
- Body Material: Grenadilla Wood
- Keywork Material: Silver-Plated
- Included Accessories: Hard Case, Yamaha Mouthpiece, Ligature, Reed, Extra Barrel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.