Yamaha YCR2330SIII Student Cornet Beginners Pack
Yamaha YCR2330SIII Student Cornet Beginners PackDetails
The Yamaha YCR2300III Student Cornet introduces a professional looking silver plated finish. Yamaha have kept the same design for this cornet as the successful YCR2330 model, adding some unique modifications to make it suitable for student players. A new medium-large bore size helps the beginner to get a quick and easy response. This model now benefits from a modified two-piece yellow brass bell and has the ideal thickness bell and a round lead-pipe for improved sound and playability. This pack comes with a D'Addario 64 page booklet, a Gear4music maintenance kit, music stand & trumpet stand and Belcat BC-700 chromatic tuner.
Product Ref: 79424View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With the redesigned valve system, the pistons themselves have been constructed from a durable monel alloy, which is not only strong, but is maximizes sound quality as well. The bottom caps and the have been re-planned and implemented to give a longer life to the instrument and to help create a deeper tone. The 2nd and main tunings slides have been designed and produced using a craftsmanship that is normally only common on the professional standard of instruments. This produces unmatched control and projection through the instrument.
Leadpipe Through To Bell
The Yamaha trumpet's medium-large bore allows for a smooth and easy blowing instrument that gives a light response for the performer. It also gives the correct amount of resistance through the instrument meaning it's easy to put plenty of air through the instrument without needing a huge lung capacity to fill it. The durable yet light two piece yellow brass bell gives perfect playability and promotes good technique and endurance.
Everything You Need
This Yamaha kit comes with everything you need to get started on your musical journey. The D'Addario 64 page booklet is ideal for writing compositions. Gear4music's trumpet stand and music stand are both lightweight, making them easily portable to and from lessons. A BC-700 chromatic tuner, and finally the maintenance kit features all the appropriate cloths and rods to help keep your cornet looking, feeling and sounding like new for longer.
- New Round Shape Lead-Pipe
- Ideal Bell Thickness
- Monel Alloy Pistons
- New Valve Caps and Buttons
- Adjustable 3rd Slide
Trumpet Stand Features
- Fold Down Base
- Suitable for All Trumpets
- Solid Construction
- Floor Standing
- Height Adjustable
Maintenance Care Kit Features
- Polishing Cloth
- Valve Oil
- Slide Grease
- Cleaning Snake
- Mouthpiece Brush
- Valve Brush
D'Addario Student Book Features
- 64 Pages
- Spiral Bound
- Balanced pH Paper Ensures High Quality + Long Life
- Designed and Printed in the USA
Belcat BC-700 Features
- Automatic Power Off After 5 Minutes
- Takes 2 x 1.5V(AAA) Batteries
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 98mm x 50mm x 15mm
- Finish: Silver Plated
- Bell: Two-Piece, Yellow Brass
- Bore Size: M-L 11.65mm, (0.459")
- D'Addario Archives 64 Page Student Book
- Brass Instrument Maintenance Care Kit by Gear4music
- Belcat BC-700 Chromatic Tuner
- Music Stand by Gear4music
- Trumpet Stand by Gear4music
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.