Yamaha YCR8335GS Neo Bb Cornet, Silver
Yamaha YCR8335GS Neo Bb Cornet, SilverDetails
The Yamaha YCR8335GS Neo Bb Cornet provides a greater breadth of tone and expressive emotion in an enriched sound world. Developed with 3 of the brass band world's most successful cornet players and conductors, these highly expressive cornets bring new musical possibilities to both solo and band performances.
Product Ref: 35017View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
New Leadpipe and Bell
Gold Brass has been newly adopted to a part of the tube leading from the leadpipe to the valves, delivering a depth of sound and a richness in tonal variety that are required for British brass bands. The use of silver plating for the Yamaha YCR8335GS Neo Cornet's lead-pipe, connection tube and main tuning slide give these new cornets a flexible sound and excellent response in the higher register. The one-piece bell provides for great tonal colours and improved response.
This custom-designed single case features a better moulded fit for the Yamaha YCR8335GS Neo Bb Cornet and provides more protection during transportation, as well as room for accessories inside.
- Weight: Heavy
- Bell Diameter: 125.5mm (5")
- Bore Size: 11.90mm (0.469")
- Material: Gold Brass Bell, Silver Plated
- Key: Bb
- Case: CRC-830 Moulded Hard Case
- Mouthpiece: CR-16E Mouthpiece (large Inner Diameter, medium cup)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.