Yamaha YEB201 Eb Student Tuba
Yamaha YEB201 Eb Student TubaDetails
The Yamaha YEB201S Student Tuba offers a reliable sound and solid build. The yellow brass body produces warm, balanced tones with an even projection. The redesigned bell shape and lower bore offer a tighter, more focused bass resonance, so the YEB201S is ideal for ensembles. The construction is designed around comfort, and is suited to student musicians who require the easier playability. This model has been finished with clear lacquer for a classic look.
Product Ref: 24723View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Yamaha Student series of tubas are ideal for the developing musician. The tubas are designed around producing a clear, warm sound whilst having a comfortable playability. The lightweight, ergonomic shape makes each tuba able to use on stage for extended periods without it feeling too heavy. The 66D4 mouthpiece designed for these tubas has an easy response with a suitable amount of resistance for students. The durable build quality means that the Student series of tubas are ideal for musicians wanting an instrument to develop and enhance their skills with.
Yamaha orchestral instruments represent quality and durability to musicians around the world, building on a reputation reaching back into the 19th Century. Their beginner instruments are respected as superb introductory instruments for those serious about making music, while their professional models have all the custom features and design tweaks necessary for musicians at the top of their game.
- Key: Eb
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Body Finish: Clear Lacquer
- Number of Valves: Top 3 Pistons
- Bell Size: 386mm
- Bore Size: 17.5mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.