Yamaha YFH-8310ZGS Custom Model Bb Flugel Horn, Silver-Plated
Yamaha YFH-8310ZGS Custom Model Bb Flugel Horn, Silver-PlatedDetails
Product Ref: 72063View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
New Trigger System
The third valve trigger has been developed to make it more ergonomic. It is now also capable of accommodating a wider range of hand sizes.
The monel pistons featured on the YFH-8310ZGS flugel horn are corrosion resistant and are perfect for professional flugel horn pistons that have to retain a precise fit and smooth action over many years.
Hand-Lapped Pistons & Slides
Hand-lapping pistons and slides allow for a perfect fit and seal between the pistons and casing. This secure fit enables the flugel horn to achieve smooth air flow and action whilst also improving the response and intonation of the instrument.
The Flugel Horn has made its way in to many different ensembles. From jazz groups and brass bands, to wind bands and even occasionally the orchestra. The flugel horn has become a diverse and widely accepted instrument.
Everything You Need
The Flugel Horn does not just come on its own. Included is a Yamaha custom case that is suitable for storing and carrying the instrument between rehearsals and concerts. Also included is a Bobby Shew model mouthpiece, which is suitable for the instrument and allows for easy access of both high and low notes.
YFH-8310ZGS Flugel Horn Specifications
- Body Finish: Silver-Plated
- Weight: Medium
- Bell Diameter: 151.6mm
- Bore Size: 10.5mm
- Bell: Yellow-Brass
- Key: Bb
- Included Accessories: FHC-8310Z Case & Bobby Shew Model Mouthpiece
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.