Yamaha YFL222 Student Model Flute, Without E Mechanism
Yamaha YFL222 Student Model Flute, Without E MechanismDetails
The Yamaha YFL222 Flute is the perfect instrument for students. With improved build quality, durability and easy playability, the YLF222 produces a bigger and brighter sound. Designed to help players maximise their ability and reach their aspirations, the Yamaha YFL222 features a nickel silver headjoint, silver plated body and footjoint, pointed key arms, covered keys and an offset G.
Product Ref: 71763View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Why Choose Yamaha?
A lip plate designed to guide beginners toward proper breath utilisation, keys with carefully considered dimensions and angles for optimum balance and easy playability. These and other details are some of the reasons why Yamaha student and intermediate flutes have become bestsellers worldwide. An inimitable blend of leading technology and craftsmanship goes into each and every instrument. New refinements include pointed key arms contributing to elegant visual appeal, and a completely revised key parts manufacturing process that significantly enhances overall precision.
Featuring a double flare taper and a unique embouchure hole undercut design for excellent response and a warm rich tone, the CY headjoint helps beginners quickly learn to produce a beautiful sound. More advanced players will appreciate its even, quick response in all registers.
All key shapes and placement have been ergonomically designed for a comfortable, natural-feeling performance. Manufacturing processes have been redesigned from the ground up to achieve substantially improved precision that not only leads to greater mechanical accuracy, but also minimizes the need for readjustment over time.
A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms. This beautiful key design is inspired by traditional European style. Yamaha's unique screw resistance inserts allow smooth adjustments while preventing gradual loosing of the screws. For easier access, the screw positioning has been changed. Footjoint alignment marks facilitate proper fitting by young players.
- Yamaha headjoint design - recognised as the best for beginners.
- High standard of manufacture and handmade techniques – spend more time teaching and playing, less time maintaining
- High quality pointed key arms – matching those found on Yamaha's professional models
- New optimised pads for longer lasting stability
- Improved longevity – making this model a more secure investment than ever
- Elegant new cup style – looks like a professional model
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.