Yamaha YFL262 Student Model Flute, Ring Keys, Without E Mechanism
Yamaha YFL262 Student Model Flute, Ring Keys, Without E MechanismDetails
Product Ref: 71764View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The YFL262 has been redesigned to better suit the modern day market of flutists. Double bladder pads now have a longer life and maximum seating, whilst neoprene key bumpers have improved strength and are more durable than cork. Nickel-silver, power-forged keys are durable as well as less susceptible to breakage. The key posts are now thicker which results in improved durability and strength that can maintain accurate rod alignment. Alignment markers ensure younger players fit the parts together properly and makes it easier for them to do so.
Keys & Pointed Key Arms
The keys shape and placement have both been ergonomically redesigned to provide comfort and a natural-feeling performance. To improve the precision of the product Yamaha have updated their manufacturing process which results in mechanical accuracy as well as minimizing the need for readjustment over time. The keys are hand assembled before being adjusted for a perfect 'touch' and balance.
Open-hole keys provide players with the freedom to play modern day music, and other styles of music that would be hard to play using a closed key flute. Hand positioning is more central because players can feel where the hole is on the middle of the key. The open-holes produce bigger sounds and darker tones that really provide an advancement to this instrument. An ideal choice for new players who are exploring their preferred music style.
The YFL282 student flute features unique Yamaha screw resistant inserts which enables smoother adjustments at the same time as gradually loosening the screws. The screw positioning has also changed to provide an easier access.
- Key: C
- Body Material: Nickel Silver
- Headjoint: Nickel Silver (CY Cut)
- Key Material: Nickel Silver
- Footjoint: C
- Plating: Silver
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Key Types: Ring Keys
- Key System: Offset G
- Spring Type: Stainless Steel
- Screw Type: Headed Pivot (Straight)
- Bumper Type: Neoprene
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.