Yamaha YFL372 Student Model Flute, Precious Metal Head, Open Hole
Yamaha YFL372 Student Model Flute, Precious Metal Head, Open HoleDetails
Product Ref: 71781View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A lip plate designed to guide beginners toward proper breath utilisation, keys with carefully considered dimensions and angles for optimum balance and easy playability. These and other details are some of the reasons why Yamaha student and intermediate flutes have become bestsellers worldwide. An inimitable blend of leading technology and craftsmanship goes into each and every instrument. New refinements include pointed key arms contributing to elegant visual appeal, and a completely revised key parts manufacturing process that significantly enhances overall precision.
Beginner Friendly Features
Drawn and curled toneholes give the flute a broad and light sound. Ring (French) keys are preferred by many players and are a good way to encourage proper technique fromt he strat. This flute comes with key plugs to seal the hole until players have become adept at covering the holes with their fingers which ensures a smooth transition. An offset G configuration makes the flute easier to play and is usually preferred by teachers for their students. A split E mechanism provides more stability and better centered intonation to the high E. A C footjoint provides a flexible, warm tone.
Featuring a double flare taper and a unique embouchure hole undercut design for excellent response and a warm rich tone, the CY headjoint helps beginners quickly learn to produce a beautiful sound. More advanced players will appreciate its even, quick response in all registers.
All key shapes and placement have been ergonomically designed for a comfortable, natural-feeling performance. Manufacturing processes have been redesigned from the ground up to achieve substantially improved precision that not only leads to greater mechanical accuracy, but also minimizes the need for readjustment over time.
A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms. This beautiful key design is inspired by traditional European style. Yamaha's unique screw resistance inserts allow smooth adjustments while preventing gradual loosing of the screws. For easier access, the screw positioning has been changed. Footjoint alignment marks facilitate proper fitting by young players.
- Sterling Silver headjoint and Nickel Silver body
- Yamaha headjoint design - recognised as the best for beginners
- High standard of manufacture and handmade techniques – spend more time teaching and playing, less time maintaining
- High quality pointed key arms – matching those found on our professional models
- Ring keys
- New optimised pads for longer lasting stability
- Improved longevity – making this model a more secure investment than ever
- Elegant new cup style – looks like a professional
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.