Yamaha YFL471 Intermediate Flute
Yamaha YFL471 Intermediate FluteDetails
The Yamaha YFL471 Intermediate Flute offers advancing musicians the step up in quality and sound. Featuring an offset G mechanism for an ergonomic feel and open holes for tuning accuracy, this flute is a suited towards players requiring a more challenging tone. The precious metal body, head and foot produces a sound full of warmth and clarity. The nickel-silver alloy keys are silver plated for a more comfortable feel. Included with this Yamaha instrument has a carry case and accessories.
Product Ref: 24785View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sterling Silver Headjoint and Body
The Yamaha intermediate flutes come with sterling silver bodies and CY headjoints, which give a warmer and rich tone. Featuring a double flare taper and a unique embouchure hole undercut design for excellent response and a warm rich tone, the CY headjoint helps beginners quickly learn to produce a beautiful sound. More advanced players will appreciate its even, quick response in all registers.
Superb Standard Keywork
Yamaha's unique screw resistance inserts allow smooth adjustments while preventing gradual loosening of the screws, and the positioning of the screws has been changed for easier access. Key posts have been thickened and redesigned for improved durability and strength to maintain accurate rod alignment and Yamaha's unique footjoint alignment marks facilitate proper fitting by young players. All key shapes and placement have been ergonomically designed for comfortable, natural-feeling performance. They are hand-assembled and adjusted for a perfect touch and balance.
- Key Types: Open Hole Keys
- Key System: Offset G and Split E
- Toneholes: Drawn & Curled
- Body Material: Sterling Silver
- Footjoint Material: Sterling Silver
- Key Material: Nickel Silver
- Headjoint Material: Sterling Silver
- Plating: Silver
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.