Yamaha YFL677H Professional Handmade Flute with B Footjoint
Yamaha YFL677H Professional Handmade Flute with B FootjointDetails
The Yamaha YFL677H Professional Handmade Flute was inspired by Yamaha's Handmade gold and silver flutes, and the models in this series share many of the same design features and specifications. Created with the expertise gained in producing the handmade models, and crafted with uncompromising quality, these are professional grade instruments.
Product Ref: 35060View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 600 series is a step up for the professional musician’s playability and sound. The sterling silver body, footjoint and head have a naturally warm sound with developed overtones, as well as a stunning aesthetic. The headjoint has a Type AM shape which produces slightly more resistance for increased dynamic range. The pointed key arm design not only looks stunning, but offers a preferable feel too. For professional musicians who require a shaped tone with the ability to reach stunning sound, the 600 series flutes are an ideal choice.
The Yamaha Moulded Flute Case is included with the Yamaha Professional Handmade Flutes as well as a Yamaha FLB-65II Bag. This provides very effortless transportation of the flute to rehearsals and concerts.
Professional Toneholes and Keys
The keys are hand-assembled and meticulously balanced for a perfect touch. The ergonomic designs give the flute the impression that it was custom design for you. Performances feel effortlessly natural thanks to the keys’ precise weighting. Yamaha's custom designed pads remove dehydration or swelling, while the double bladder covering helps ensure perfect seating. All Professional flutes are carefully seasoned for long-lasting usability.
The Toneholes used on the Yamaha handmade flutes are drawn and curled for the best sound. The inner walls are drawn upward from the body material, giving the flute a broad, light sound. This flute benefits from covered keys, which are easier to achieve a clear sound from. The pad cup is covered so it will seal the tonehole any time the key is closed. These features mean that the flute’s optimum clarity can be achieved with ease, which is ideal for live musicians who want confidence in their performance.
- Toneholes: Drawn and Curled
- Key Types: Ring (Open Hole) Keys
- Key Systems: Offset G
- Split E Mechanism: Included
- Footjoint: Extended B Footjoint
- Keys Material: Nickel Silver
- Mechanism Material: Nickel Silver
- Footjoint Material: Sterling Silver
- Body Material: Sterling Silver
- Finish: Silver Plated Finish
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.