Yamaha YOB431 Intermediate Oboe, Grenadilla body
Yamaha YOB431 Intermediate Oboe, Grenadilla bodyDetails
The Yamaha YOB431 Intermediate Oboe is a superb step up instrument for student players who normally play a beginners oboe. This model features a top quality and seasoned grenadilla wood body - crafted and used in the same way as Yamaha's custom models. The YOB431 also features a UK standard thumbplate system. The oboe yields a rich and professional sound, and features accurate intonation, a balanced response, and unique tone which is of a professional standard but at an affordable, intermediate price. The Yamaha oboe is recommended by teachers and professionals in the UK music industry. This model features a semi-automatic octave system which includes keys - hand adjusted by highly experienced craftsmen to ensure the best playability possible. The oboe comes with a 400 series hard case and reed as standard.
Product Ref: 22602View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Solid Wood Body and Thumbplate System
The Yamaha YOB431 Intermediate Oboe features a solid grenadilla body which has been carefully selected by Yamaha's master craftsmen in exactly the same way that the custom models are. The result of this is the beautiful and rich tones and a professional sound. This oboe also features a thumbplate system which is recommended by many teachers and professionals in the UK. Its simple and effective system is great to learn with before endeavouring on to a full conservatoire system on professional instruments.
- Trill Keys: C#-D#, F#-G#, Ab-Bb, A#-B, B-C#, Left C-D, Right C-D
- Auxiliary Keys: 3rd Octave Key, Left-Hand F Key, Fork F Resonance Key
- Pads: 8 Cork, 15 Felt Pads
- Toneholes: Simplified Conservatoire (Semi-Automatic Octave System)
- Body: Grenadilla
- Keys: Silver-Plated Nickel Silver Keys
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.