Yamaha YPC62M Professional Piccolo
Yamaha YPC62M Professional PiccoloDetails
The Yamaha YPC62M Piccolo is a step up for developing student musicians. Featuring a solid grenadilla wood body, this instrument produces a warm sound suitable that’s developed enough for orchestras and ensembles. The sterling silver riser on a nickel silver headjoint also produces a mellow tone with more subtle complexities. This model’s ribbed key post design has a more accurate key action, whilst assisting the construction’s durability. The YPC62M comes equipped with a protective case for easy portability on the road.
Product Ref: 24790View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Professional Quality Wood Body
This professional model has long been a favorite of professional musicians and can be found in many top orchestras worldwide. Sharing many of the characteristics of our hand-crafted series, this piccolo features a similar design and boasts a high degree of hand-craftsmanship for excellent intonation and playability. It features a body of select, carefully seasoned grenadilla for a warm full tone with strong projection. As well as that, a nickel silver headjoint with silver riser gives the instrument a fantastically mellow tone and timbre.
Yamaha orchestral instruments represent quality and durability to musicians around the world, building on a reputation reaching back into the 19th Century. Their beginner instruments are respected as superb introductory instruments for those serious about making music, while their professional models have all the custom features and design tweaks necessary for musicians at the top of their game.
- Body Material: Grenadilla Wood
- Headjoint Material: Nickel Silver
- Riser Material: Sterling Silver
- Key Material: Silver-Plated Nickel
- Bore: Conical
- Toneholes: Straight, Undercut
- Key Mechanism: Split E
- Springs: Stainless Steel
- Pivot Screws: Straight
- Pads: Double Bladder
- Post Mounting: Ribbed
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.