Yamaha YSL-445GE Intermediate Trombone, Medium Bore
Yamaha YSL-445GE Intermediate Trombone, Medium BoreDetails
The Yamaha YSL-445Ge trombone is ideal for the developing musician. The trombone featires a gold bell that produces a warm and rich tone. The YSL-445GE's intonation is accurate and consistent in all registers and volumes, providing reliability in live and studio environments alike. This model's nickel silver slide has a smooth, consistent action that retains its easiness over time. Also included with this trombone is a hard case to store and transport with, as well as a mouthpiece to enable instant performances.
Product Ref: 24708View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Symphonic Sounding Instrument
Although this trombone can be used in all situations due to its versatility, the Yamaha YSL445G produces a symphonic and whole sound that is extremely appropriate in orchestras and wind ensembles. This Bb instrument has a medium-large bore size which gives a colourful tone with a slightly less amount of air. As well as this, having no F attachment makes it lighter in weight and easy to manage.
Everything You Need
Included with this trombone is everything that you need to get going. A Yamaha 48 smaller shank mouthpiece suitable for generic trombone playing is included to make sure you can get playing straight away. As well as this, a hard case has been included as well as some trombone cream and cloth.
- Key: Bb
- Body Finish: Gold lacquer
- Bell: Gold brass
- Bell Diameter: 214.4mm (8 1/2"')
- Bore Size: 13.34mm (0.525")
- Inner Slide Material: Nickel Silver
- Outer Slide Material: Nickel Silver
- Case:Hard Moulded Case
- Mouthpiece:Small Shank 48 Trombone Mouthpeice
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.