Yamaha YSL-446 Intermediate Bb/F Trombone, Nickel Silver Slide
Yamaha YSL-446 Intermediate Bb/F Trombone, Nickel Silver SlideDetails
Product Ref: 72067View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The inner slide is chrome plated with a nickel-silver colour. The slide is durable and has a fast but sensitive response.
The outer slide keeps an accurate diameter for the duration of its length. This type of slide layout enables airtightness, smooth action, exceptional durability, and adds resonance to the sound that it produces.
Inner Slide Stockings
Yamaha produce an inner slide stocking to guarantee airtight slide construction. The stocking also provides a smoother slide action and better alignment, even in the extended 6th and 7th positions.
To enhance the smooth slide action further Yamaha use long lasting nickel-silver tubular braces. They also help towards the stability of the slides.
The YSL-446 features one of Yamaha's unique slide lock designs that helps to keep the lock in place whilst also stopping it from falling off.
Yamaha have positioned perfectly rounded tubing on the instrument to help lessen turbulence and to create a smoother airflow.
Laser-Fused Pluzuma Welded Bell
A high-energy laser fuses the brass together to create an almost seamless bell that allows continuous, even vibrations.
The large and easy-to-hold, nickel-silver bracing protects the trombone from slide damage if the instrument were to be dropped, whilst also helping to lessen fatigue during play.
Dual Bore - Perfect for Students
The dual bore is an exceptionally important piece of the trombone as it makes the transition from a Bb to a Bb/f much simpler for a student player.
Everything You Need
The Yamaha trombone doesn't come alone, in fact it includes a SLC-210 trombone case as well as a Yamaha mouthpiece. Making this outfit the perfect all-in-one package to get you started. Use this instrument straight from the box with everything that you need included.
Yamaha's standard series mouthpieces enable smooth attacks, secure control, precise intonation and easy playability. At the perfect weight balance for an all-round use the mouthpiece is the perfect addition to this outfit.
- Body Finish: Gold Lacquer
- Bell Diameter: 214.4mm
- Bore Size: ML 13.34mm
- Inner Slide Material: Nickel Silver
- Outer Slide Material: Nickel Silver
- Bell: Gold Brass
- Key: Bb/f
- Included Accessories: SLC-210 Case & Mouthpiece
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.