Yamaha YSL354 Student Trombone Beginners Pack
Yamaha YSL354 Student Trombone Beginners PackDetails
The Yamaha YSL354 Student Trombone offers supreme quality at a great price. This model is suitable for beginners and intermediate players and features an evenly balanced weight distribution as well as a rich medium bore sound. This trombone comes with a slide lock which keeps the slide locked in place and stops it from falling off. The YSL354 pack includes a D'Addario 64 page booklet, a Gear4music maintenance kit, music stand & trombone stand and Belcat BC-700 chromatic tuner.
Product Ref: 79425View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Yamaha YSL354E Student Trombone is built to be reliable and long-lasting, perfect for a live performer or travelling musician. The yellow brass body and silver braces provide a solid base and the nickel silver braces bind it all together. The response is quick, the intonation accurate, and the sound both rich and full. Care has been taken to give this model excellent balance while playing, combining with a resonant sound to give the beginner a great start to learning and exploring the instrument.
A Reputable History
Yamaha's orchestal instruments represent quality and durability to musicians around the world, building on a reputation reaching back into the 19th Century. Their beginner instruments are respected as superb introductory instruments for those serious about making music, while their professional models have all the custom features and design tweaks necessary for musicians at the top of their game.
Everything You Need
This Yamaha kit comes with everything you need to get started on your musical journey. The D'Addario 64 page booklet is ideal for writing compositions. Gear4music's trombone stand and music stand are both lightweight, making them easily portable to and from lessons. A BC-700 chromatic tuner, and finally the maintenance kit features all the appropriate cloths and rods to help keep your trombone looking, feeling and sounding like new for longer.
Trombone Stand Features
- High Quality
- Floor Standing
- Fold Down Base
- Rugged Construction
Maintenance Care Kit Features
- Polishing Cloth
- Valve Oil
- Slide Grease
- Cleaning Snake
- Mouthpiece Brush
- Valve Brush
D'Addario Student Book Features
- 64 Pages
- Spiral Bound
- Balanced pH Paper Ensures High Quality + Long Life
- Designed and Printed in the USA
Belcat BC-700 Features
- Automatic Power Off After 5 Minutes
- Takes 2 x 1.5V(AAA) Batteries
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 98mm x 50mm x 15mm
- Key: Bb
- Bore: 12.7mm, (0.500")
- Bell Diameter: 204.4mm (8")
- Body Finish: Gold Lacquer
- Bell: Yellow brass
- Inner Slide: Nickel Silver
- Outer slide: Nickel Silver
- D'Addario Archives 64 Page Student Book
- Brass Instrument Maintenance Care Kit by Gear4music
- Belcat BC-700 Chromatic Tuner
- Music Stand by Gear4music
- Trombone Stand by Gear4music
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.