Yamaha YTR6335 Bb Professional Trumpet
Yamaha YTR6335 Bb Professional TrumpetDetails
The Yamaha YTR6335 Bb Professional Trumpet is a perfect choice for an all-round instrumentalist who requires an instrument to do different kinds of genres. From classical right through to pop and jazz this instrument has got you covered. It is one of the most versatile trumpets for sale using a medium-large bore and yellow brass bell combination, which together give a big, clear projection. Included with this trumpet is a hard case and a classic mouthpiece.
Product Ref: 0890View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Yellow Brass Bell
The Yamaha YRT6335 Trumpet features a yellow brass bell that results in a brilliant tone ideal for studio, big band, concert band, chamber group or orchestra. The medium sized instrument offers great projection and clarity. Featuring a stunning gold lacquer finish which uniquely produces a brighter and more precise tone and projection, as well as a very professional look.
Versatile Trumpet For All Performances
The professional series of Yamaha instruments are versatile and fantastic for playing all kinds of genres. The Medium-large bore offers the flexibility to play in ensembles without sticking out individually, but also has a big bold sound which is suitable for solo or orchestral playing. This trumpet is suitable for all performances a brass player could possibly need.
Everything You Need
The Yamaha YTR6335 trumpet comes with a hard case with carry handles - ideal for travelling musicians. The instrument is stored securely inside the case and avoids knocks and scratches keeping it looking, feeling and performing like new for longer. The instrument also comes with a mouthpiece as standard.
- Finish: Gold lacquer
- Weight: Medium
- Bell Diameter: 123mm (4-7/8")
- Bore Size: 11.65mm (0.459")
- Bell: Yellow brass
- Key: Bb
- Yamaha TRC-605 Case
- Yamaha 14B4 Mouthpiece
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.