Yamaha YTR8335LA Xeno Custom Pro Bb Trumpet Outfit
Yamaha YTR8335LA Xeno Custom Pro Bb Trumpet OutfitDetails
The YTR-8335 has a heavy weight configuration and medium-large bore size which provides a rich strong tone. This amazing pro-level trumpet is handcrafted, with craftsmen taking time and effort to ensure that the instrument meets the highest requirements of the exceptional players who use this instrument.
Product Ref: 10504View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Traditional Bell Manufacturing
The bell is made using a slow, professional and hand made procedure of careful hammering, spinning and bending the one piece bell in to an exact shape. This procedure is only done on the custom models but provides a wonderfully rounded sound and a meticulous finish.
Top Class Valve Casings
All the holes have been precisely carved out of the valves to ensure absolutely consistant playability from all the valves. The valve casing is carefully placed in to a jig and put in to a blast furnace to provide complete perfection to the valve casing. From there, they are bored a minute amount to prevent any unwanted scraping and provide the perfect action when playing.
The Yamaha YTR8335 range of trumpets come with a special professional mouthpiece. The heavy and tapered design of the mouthpiece allows for a more centred air flow. These series of mouthpieces are the first production mouthpieces to be made from pure sterling silver, which offers a expressive tone at all extremes of volumes.
For more information on the Yamaha Custom Pro Trumpets, please view this insightful video.
- Bell Diameter: 127mm (5")
- Bore Size: 11.65mm (0.459")
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Finish: 127mm (5")
- Weight: Medium/Heavy
- Key: Bb
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha TR-14B4 Signiture Mouthpiece (Medium/large)
- Case: Yamaha Pro Custom Hard Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.