Yamaha YTS875EX Custom Tenor Saxophone
Yamaha YTS875EX Custom Tenor SaxophoneDetails
The Yamaha YTS875EX Custom Tenor Saxophone is an improved version of the classic Custom 875. The EX saxes are the result of decades of painstaking research and trials involving some of the world's greatest saxophonists. They feature a smooth response and a deep, refined sound full of rich colours. They also feature a solid feel with quick and nimble action, a wide dynamic range, stunning projection, and an authoritative tone with a beautifully defined total core. You will find that the depth and smoothness of their sound is simply incredible, and you will also find that these horns are very flexible, at home in any kind of music. The size and shape of the key buttons have been changed for a better 'feel', while the new Custom necks enhance tonal resonance and give a quicker, more comfortable response. And the saxes feature a two-point bell brace for better efficiency, so you don't have to work as hard to sound great.
Product Ref: 25654View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The new G3 neck is handmade and offers highly accurate intonation with an improved response.
The octave key has a unique new ball joint design for smoother, quicker action. The new neck receiver improves the tonal resonance.
Left-Hand Seesaw Key
The left hand seesaw key has been redesigned to facilitate playability as well as feel more comfortable.
The bell brace features two-point contact for enhanced projection and a free-blowing response.
EX saxes come in deluxe ultra-lightweight cases which provide excellent protection. A convenient carrying strap is included.
- Finish: Gold Lacquer
- Auxiliary Keys: High F#, Front F
- Key Buttons Material: Mother of Pearl
- Bell Decoration: Hand Engraved
- Pivot Screw: New Bullet Head Design
- Thumb hook: Adjustable
- Key: Bb
- TS4CM Mouthpiece
- Deluxe Ultra-Lightweight Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.