Yamaha YTS875EX Custom Tenor Saxophone
Yamaha YTS875EX Custom Tenor SaxophoneDetails
Improved versions of that proven classic the Custom 875, the EX saxes are the result of decades of painstaking research and trials involving some of the world's greatest saxophonists. They feature a smooth response and a deep, refined sound full of rich colours. They also feature a solid feel with quick and nimble action, a wide dynamic range, stunning projection, and an authoritative tone with a beautifully defined total core. You will find that the depth and smoothness of their sound is simply incredible, and you will also find that these horns are very flexible, at home in any kind of music. The size and shape of the key buttons have been changed for a better 'feel', while the new Custom necks enhance tonal resonance and give a quicker, more comfortable response. And the saxes feature a two-point bell brace for better efficiency, so you don't have to work as hard to sound great.
Product Ref: 25654View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Neck:The new G3 neck is handmade and offers highly accurate intonation with an improved response.
Octave Key:The octave key has a unique new ball joint design for smoother, quicker action. The new neck receiver improves the tonal resonance.
Left-hand Seesaw Key:The left hand seesaw key has been redesigned to facilitate playability as well as feel more comfortable.
Bell Brace:The bell/body brace features two-point contact for enhanced projection and a free-blowing response.
Case:EX saxes come in deluxe ultra-lightweight cases which provide excellent protection. A convenient carrying strap is also included.
- Finish: Gold lacquer
- Auxiliary Keys: High F#, front F
- Key Buttons Material: Mother of Pearl
- Bell Decoration: Hand engraved
- Pivot Screw: New bullet head design
- Thumb hook: Adjustable
- Key: Bb
- Mouthpiece: TS4CM
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.