Music Gear News
Free Gear Friday - What's the Latest?
- To celebrate the 1st anniversay of their patented Reflexion Filter multi-layer technology, sE Electronics are giving away a free Reflexion Filter with selected mics and as if that wasn't enough, they'll throw in a Dual Pro Pop Shield worth £99, too! Microphones in the offer include the T2, sE2200a II Multi Pattern Condenser and the sE4400a Matched Pair, which comes with two free Project Studio Reflexion Filters. For full details, see the Great Reflexion Filter Givaway site. Offer ends July 31st, 2013.
- You're going to need something to record into and now's the perfect time to get your hands on the Presonus AudioBox USB Interface. Already including a copy of Studio One 2 Artist, Presonus are including a free upgrade to Studio One 2 Producer software, worth £93.99. If you're just getting started with recording, the no-fuss AudioBox Studio Complete Recording Kit also includes the free upgrade. This offer will end on July 31st, 2013.
- Waves Audio are offering up to 80% off their waves plug-in bundles until 31st July, including the CLA Classic Compressors bundle and iconic producer Jack Joseph Puig's Analog Legends Native bundle, with plugins modelled on some of the most sought after pieces of studio gear in history.
- Sticking with great software, Avid are giving you the chance to win an Express to Pro Tools Crossgrade every 2 weeks in their prize draw when you purchase a Fast Track Solo or Duo interface. Announcing a winner every fortnight until September, the sooner you buy, the greater your chance of winning! Avid are also extending their free plugin offer, now running until August 16th, 2013. They're giving away two or more plugins with their popular Pro Tools 10 software and Mbox and Fast Track interfaces. Just register your gear with Avid to claim.
- There's something for synth fans too, as we're giving away an iPad mini with every Roland Jupiter-80, whilst stocks last. Combining iOS technology with the iconic synth let's you expand creative possibilities, using the touchscreen for a real hands-on experience.
- It was announced last week that Moog are celebrating a decade of Voyager sounds by thanking owners of their Minimoog Voyager with a limited edition gift, a brass-casted filter cutoff knob. Users must claim before 4th July for their free gift.
By Alice Thomson
Posted on 14 Jun 2013 12:01 to category : Instruments News
Related Music News
ROLI's Seaboard RISE 25 combines modern versatility and with dynamic tone.
With new windows drivers installed and great savings to be made on selected models, Focusrite are giving you more and more reasons to be merry this Christmas
Straight from the 90's, the legendary synth has been given a modern makeover to make it more versatile than ever
Those who purchase a Zen Tour, Zen Studio, Orion Studio, Orion 32, Orion 32 or Goliath interface will be eligible to receive a free copy of PreSonus' Studio One
With thousands of new presets and a vast array of functions, the Predator 2 brings next level sound quality and user defined audio manipulation to the players immediate disposal
Through registering with Focusrite you can expect a multitude a number of unique and exclusive plug-ins every month
Recent Music News
For those who want to emulate the massive tone of one of the contemporary music scene's biggest percussive heroes, the 'Spooky' signature drum is this winters must have addition to your kit
Some formats of compressed MP3 have been linked with negatively effecting individuals emotional state due to their inherent tonal characteristics
Once again Cubase continue to pave the path of innovation with Cubase Pro 9
Changing colour from its previous grey to a sleek black, the Launch Control XL's appearance has been re imagined to keep it inline with its Launch key and Launchpad counterparts.
Designed to simulate various classic amp tones, Supro's Tremolo Pedal introduces the new school to the old school
A premium belt-drive turntable that features wireless streaming, the BT-500 has been designed to extract every musical detail of your record collection