Music Gear News
Free Gear Friday - What's the Latest?
- To celebrate the 1st anniversay of their patented Reflexion Filter multi-layer technology, sE Electronics are giving away a free Reflexion Filter with selected mics and as if that wasn't enough, they'll throw in a Dual Pro Pop Shield worth £99, too! Microphones in the offer include the T2, sE2200a II Multi Pattern Condenser and the sE4400a Matched Pair, which comes with two free Project Studio Reflexion Filters. For full details, see the Great Reflexion Filter Givaway site. Offer ends July 31st, 2013.
- You're going to need something to record into and now's the perfect time to get your hands on the Presonus AudioBox USB Interface. Already including a copy of Studio One 2 Artist, Presonus are including a free upgrade to Studio One 2 Producer software, worth £93.99. If you're just getting started with recording, the no-fuss AudioBox Studio Complete Recording Kit also includes the free upgrade. This offer will end on July 31st, 2013.
- Waves Audio are offering up to 80% off their waves plug-in bundles until 31st July, including the CLA Classic Compressors bundle and iconic producer Jack Joseph Puig's Analog Legends Native bundle, with plugins modelled on some of the most sought after pieces of studio gear in history.
- Sticking with great software, Avid are giving you the chance to win an Express to Pro Tools Crossgrade every 2 weeks in their prize draw when you purchase a Fast Track Solo or Duo interface. Announcing a winner every fortnight until September, the sooner you buy, the greater your chance of winning! Avid are also extending their free plugin offer, now running until August 16th, 2013. They're giving away two or more plugins with their popular Pro Tools 10 software and Mbox and Fast Track interfaces. Just register your gear with Avid to claim.
- There's something for synth fans too, as we're giving away an iPad mini with every Roland Jupiter-80, whilst stocks last. Combining iOS technology with the iconic synth let's you expand creative possibilities, using the touchscreen for a real hands-on experience.
- It was announced last week that Moog are celebrating a decade of Voyager sounds by thanking owners of their Minimoog Voyager with a limited edition gift, a brass-casted filter cutoff knob. Users must claim before 4th July for their free gift.
By Alice Thomson
Posted on 14 Jun 2013 12:01 to category : Instruments News
Related Music News
Available for purchase now at Gear4music, Stone Deaf's brand new range of amplifiers give the modern player a number of tonal options and sizes to explore!
An excellent audio solution to the mixing processes of the modern day producer, the JBL LSR6325P Studio Monitors are currently available with a huge reduction
Filled to the brim with exciting tonal options, the Canyon Delay and Looper pedal features 11 modes, each with their own distinctive sound and character.
Initially introduced at this years winter NAMM in California, Electro Harmonix's brand new pair of pedals are now available for purchase to the general public.
Launching the intuitive app last year, it's now been made available to those who don't possess an iOS device, making pinpoint precision tuning universal
Featuring a newly refurbished look and design, KRK deliver the goods once again
Recent Music News
Taking the best features of active and passive pickups, then merging them into one versatile pickup, Duality offers the player a versatile selection of tones.
Tailor made and resolutely custom, SJC deliver the goods once again with some exclusive offerings that are available only to Gear4music. Don't miss out!
After changing hands several times over the years, Kurt's revered Hagstrom will now be auctioned today with all the proceeds of the auction going to charity.
The M-Audio CODE 61 and CODE 49 has been released in a stylish new black design, combining a stunning aesthetic with classic tone.
Featuring an abundance of exciting new features, the M2 series promises a vast amount of creative and auditory opportunities to the discerning DJ.
Suffering from a shortage of funds in recent years, the Welsh educational system has experienced a slump in students who are expressing interest in music.