Music Gear News

At we update our news channel daily to ensure you always get the latest and most important music news.

Jennifer Lopez 'emotionally connected' to new song

Jennifer Lopez feels like she has an emotional connection to her new dance track 'On the Floor'.
Great deals on musical instruments

Jennifer Lopez feels "emotionally connected" to her new song 'On the Floor'.

The singer and actress - who has not released an album since 2007's 'Brave' - knew she had to have the song as her new single as soon as Lady Gaga's producer, RedOne, played it to her.

She said: "The minute RedOne played it for me, I made him play it 20 times in a row, and I just sat there at the board and I kept listening to it and listening to it.

"Because I really feel like, emotionally, I connected to it, but also because of how much I love to dance and how much that's always been such a big part of who I am since I started. Since I was a little girl, I just totally connected with the idea of getting out there."

Further discussing her album, titled 'Love?', Jennifer, also known as J.Lo, believes RedOne did a great job of encapsulating all the sides of her personality.

The 41-year-old star added to MTV: "I love the fact that it had also a little bit of kind of that street vibe, but also the very melodic, sensual, vulnerable side as well. I felt like RedOne captured both sides of me with this record. I got to be wild and crazy and, at the same time, I got to be sexy and sweet too."

Talking about the record last week, RedOne - real name Nadir Khayat - said he was delighted at the reaction it was getting.

He said: "I'm excited about J.Lo's 'On the Floor.' - It's getting the most incredible reaction. I'm happy for her."

Posted on 26 Jan 2011 06:30 to category : Band / Celebrity News

Related Music News

Verified by the guitarist himself, Slash's B.C Rich played a pivotal role in Guns N' Roses rise to fame

10 Oct 2016 16:17

Featuring a number of tracks by their favourite artists, the Stone's latest effort is set for release December 2nd

6 Oct 2016 15:31

Speaking to friend and radio host Eddie Trunk Frehley stated that he would rejoin the band if the offer came his way

30 Sep 2016 15:54

In aid of The Children Hospital Charity, Arctic Monkeys have signed a statue of an elephant to be auctioned off for charity

28 Sep 2016 17:21

Following a tweet on Wednesday, the band revealed a typo error in their previous announcement and have revealed that they will be returning in 2017

28 Sep 2016 11:15

A plaque marking where David Bowie resided whilst he created his revered Berlin album trilogy has been destroyed

21 Sep 2016 16:06

Recent Music News

In recent times, the theft of musical instruments and gear seems to be more prevalent than ever. With this GPS guitar pedal, users can track their stolen equipment simply by logging in online on their phone or tablet.

24 Oct 2016 17:11

Paving the path for unique high quality drum stools, Roc 'n' Soc's products cater to caters comfort and overall playing experience.

24 Oct 2016 15:23

With great discounts on Toontrack EZmix 2 Mix Software, Toontrack EZmix 2 Mixing Software EZmix Preset Pack Bundle and Toontrack EZmix Presets Bundle for EZMix 2 Mixing Software the choice for great and affordable mixing software has never been clearer!

21 Oct 2016 13:37

Builiding on their reputation for developing cutting edge music gear and accessories, Samsons new Z series bring professional audio quality and transparency to the table

20 Oct 2016 17:06

With Pearl Jam, Tupac, , Depeche Mode, Janet Jackson and many more being nominated, this years event shaping up to be huge.

20 Oct 2016 10:57

His first album in over 38 years, Chuck's new album is to feature his family and his own original material

19 Oct 2016 14:37