Pearl Reference Pure 22'' American Fusion Shell Pack, Matte Black
Pearl Reference Pure 22'' American Fusion Shell Pack, Matte BlackDetails
Product Ref: 47953View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Reference Pure - The Difference
Pearl's Reference Pure shells are designed with the ultimate sound in mind. Each shell features a wealth of innovation designed to deliver that expectation.
Evenply shells are 30% thinner than the average Pearl shell, and will resonate freely with the lightest touch. Even the subtlest playing dynamics will be projected beautifully by these ultra thin Reference Pure shells. This innovation is coupled with the aluminium OptiMount tom suspension system, which mounts to the tension rods and isolates the shell from metal to metal contact. STL Swivel lugs are used to allow for minimal shell contact and increased resonance, whilst the floor tom features Air Suspension rubber feet which isolate the tom from the floor.
The Pearl Reference series Bass Drum shells consist of 6 inner plies of Mahogany and 2 outer plies of Maple that provide solid and responsive bass frequencies. The bass drum shells also use a fully rounded bearing edge that allow for maximum kinetic energy transfer from the head to the shell for a solid punch and ultimate resonance.
The Pearl Reference series 12" Tom are the only solid wood shell in the series with 6 plies of Maple for a smooth and balanced tone. The Pearl Reference 10" Tom consists of 4 plies of Maple again for a smooth and balanced tone as well as 2 inner plies of Birch for added attack and cut. Both Toms use a rounded 45 degree bearing edge to keep the woods balanced with a solid punch.
The 16" Floor Tom in the Pearl Reference series are made from Maple with inner plies of African mahogany to provide thunderous lows as well as a fully rounded bearing edge to provide more punch and resonance.
- 22" x 18" Bass Drum - 10mm 8 Ply Maple and Mahogany, Fully Rounded Edge
- 10" x 7" Quick Tom - 7.5mm 6 Ply Maple and Birch, Rounded 45 Degree Edge
- 12" x 8" Quick Tom - 7.5mm 6 Ply Maple, Rounded 45 Degree Edge
- 16" x 14" Floor Tom - 10mm 8 Ply Maple and Mahogany, Full Rounded Edge
- Individual Shell Spec for Each Drum
- Super High Gloss Lacquer Finish
- Remo Clear Emperor Tom Heads, Powerstroke3 Bass Heads
- Aluminium OptiMount Suspension Tom Mounts (Tom Arms Sold Separately)
- Low Mass FatTone Hoops
- Low Mass STL Swivel Tube Lugs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.