SubZero DR-30 Drum / Keyboard Amp by Gear4music
SubZero DR-30 Drum / Keyboard Amp by Gear4musicDetails
Product Ref: 2020View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Packs a Punch
The DR-30 has a warm balanced sound, generated from the 10" woofer and 3" tweeter, without colouring the sound. This is a full range amplifier, effective when used with electronic drum kits that need the extra high and low frequencies, as well as an excellent choice for synths, stage pianos and even acoustic guitars.
Total Control Over Tone and Effects
The great quality 2 band EQ allows you to tailor your sound, meaning you can adapt the treble and bass to affect the volume and tone of the amplifier to suit your style. As well as this, the DR-30 also features a send and return, which means you can externally manipulate effects, giving you total control of your sound through the amplifier.
Reliable & Well Built
The DR-30 features an angled cabinet, with a high-quality grille and durable casing to save it from any knocks during transportation; great for taking to and from gigs.
- Power Output: 30W RMS 1.0 THD into 8 Ohms
- Speaker: 10" Woofer 3" Tweeter
- Inputs: E-Drums, Line
- Controls: 2 x Volume (one for each input), LOW, HIGH, Return level, Send Level, On/Off
- Input Sensitivity: Normal 80mV, F = 1Khz.
- Noise: -50dB (Gain Max)
- Dimensions: 390mm (W) x 360mm (H) x 400mm (D) (15.3" x 14.1" x 15.7")
- Weight: 15kg
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.