Acus One 5 Acoustic Amp, Wood
Acus One 5 Acoustic Amp, WoodDetails
Product Ref: 62010View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Compact, Portable Amplification Solution
The Acus One 5 Acoustic Amplifier provides high power output and premium sound quality all housed in a compact and portable plywood shell. The unit also features a protective metal grille and carry handles, making it ideal for use on the road and live environments. The handmade, natural wood speaker cabinet is designed to emphasise the minimal design aesthetic that Acus products deliver. The birch ply cabinet is finished with a protective polyester top coat for added durability.
The Oneforstrings range that this acoustic amp comes are designed primarily for acoustic instruments (more specifically acoustic and classical guitars). The amps are designed to boost volume levels while maintaining the rich, natural tone and resonance of the instrument. The customer speakers feature customised cabinets and highly reliable components, meaning that the Oneforstrings range is built for longevity. This range of amps can also be used as a mini PA system with even more options for live audio applications. Each unit in the range differs in the amount of power and channnels they provide, tailored to meet your requirements.
- 5'' Woofer
- AUX Input and Balanced 1/4'' Jack Direct Output
- Birch Ply Cabinet
- Metal Grille and Carry Handles
- Protective Polyster Top Coat
- Ideal For Acoustic Instruments
- 50W RMS
- Ultra-Compact Design
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Max Power Out: 50W RMS
- System Format: 2 Way Biamp
- Woofer Power: 40W RMS
- Tweeter / Horn Power: 10W RMS
- Sensitivity 1W 1m: 90dB
- SPL MAX: 108dB
- Crossover: Electronic
- Woofer size: 5''
- High Frequency Driver: Compression Tweeter
- Box: 2-Way Bass Reflex
- Construction: Plywood
- Weight: 7kg
- Height: 29cm
- Width: 24.5cm
- Depth: 25cm
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.