Ampeg SVT Micro VR Bass Amp Head and Cab
Ampeg SVT Micro VR Bass Amp Head and CabDetails
The Ampeg SVT Micro VR Bass Amp Head and Cab is the perfect way to bring your bass guitar to life in the stuido and on stage, delivering crisp tones and excellent shaping to keep up with any situation. The Ampeg Micro-VR head delivers 200W of pure Ampeg tone and looks in a deceptively small package. Features like dual speaker outs and a balanced direct out separate this head from the pack. The Ampeg SVT-210AV cab features two 10" Eminence speakers and Ampeg's "Infinite Baffle" design, providing pure Ampeg tone for any situation.
Product Ref: 19523View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ampeg SVT Micro VR Bass Amp Head
Don't be fooled by its diminutive, dare we say "cute", appearance. The Ampeg Micro-VR stack is a compact powerhouse fully capable of pumping genuine Ampeg tone into live performances and recording. The highly portable, 200W Micro-VR head delivers pure Ampeg looks and tone. Pair it with the perfectly matched SVT-210AV, featuring two 10-inch Eminence drivers for ultimate tone. The Micro-VR stack is ideal for bleed-sensitive recording situations and is the perfect alternative to a combo. Great sound, unmatched portability, Perfect for any musical setup you throw at it.
The Micro-VR head delivers 200W of pure Ampeg tone, in a package that could practically fit in your pocket. This deceptively small head provides the looks of the classic SVT-VR that made the original famous in the 1970's. A balanced direct out, -15dB pad, on-board limiter and dual speaker outs offer tremendous versatility whether on stage, or in the studios. The 1/8" stereo input and output let you easily integrate an MP3 player for practice or recording. Pair it with the companion SVT-210AV cab for a fully gigable, but super micro rig.
- 200W MOSFET power section
- Sleek vintage styling of the Ampeg SVT-VR
- Balanced direct out
- Dual speaker outs
- 3-band EQ
- Onboard switchable limiter
- -15db pad
The Ampeg SVT-210AV packs the 70's original into a highly portable, but potent size. Two 10" Eminence speakers and Ampeg's legendary "Infinite Baffle" design delivers pure Ampeg tone into any live performance or bleed-sensitive recording. Pair it with the companion 200W Micro-VR head for a fully gigable, but super micro rig.
- 2x10" Eminence speakers
- 200W power handling @ 8 ohms
- Ampeg's "Infinite Baffle" design
- Super compact and lightweight
- Perfectly matched to Micro-VR head
Planet Waves Classic Series Speaker Cable
Redefining the meaning of the entry label cable, the Classic Series Speaker Cables feature a 16 gauge premium quality stranded conductor insuring maximum signal transfer while maintaining flexibility.
The moulded plug and extra-heavy abrasion resistant outer jacket ensure that the cable can will hold up under any condition. Like with all Planet Waves cables, the Classic Series Speaker cables come with a lifetime guarantee.
Micro-VR Head Specifications
- Preamp: Solid State
- Power Amp: MOSFET
- RMS Power Output: 200 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- Tone Controls: 3-Band
- Mid Tone Control: Ultra Mid
- Balanced Line Out: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 12" x 5.5" x 10"
SVT-210AV Cabinet Specifications
- LF Driver: 2 x 10" Eminence Speakers
- RMS Power Handling: 200 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 58Hz-5kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 40Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 1 x 8 Ohms (Mono)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 13" x 24" x 11"
- Handling Weight: 25.9 lbs
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.