Charvel So-Cal Pro Mod Style 1 2H FR Electric Guitar, Snow White
Charvel So-Cal Pro Mod Style 1 2H FR Electric Guitar, Snow WhiteDetails
The Charvel So-Cal Pro Mod Style 1 2H FR Electric Guitar has returned back to Charvel's ancestral history of Southern California, delivering a hot-rodded high-performance guitar design with modern playability and features. Featuring a 2-piece Maple neck with a Maple fingerboard and a Charvel speed profile, the So-Cal Pro Mod provides a smooth and comfortable playing experience. Stage ready hardware includes two Seymour Duncan distortion humbucking pickups - a TB-6 in the bridge and a SH-6N in the neck - as well as a recessed Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo and R3 locking nut.
Product Ref: 67921View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Charvel guitars have always being designed and built for speed, and this So-Cal Pro Mod Style 1 2H FR is certainly no exception. The two-piece Maple neck has a compound radius Maple fingerboard with a Charvel speed profile, perfect for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position changes while the rolled edges provide the broken-in feel of an insturment with plenty of playing miles on it - and plenty more to go. No matter what genre you're playing, you will be hard pressed to find a more versatile guitar.
Stage Ready Hardware
Charvel know that the quality of the hardware is more important than the quantity. This guitar features a pair of versatile Seymour Duncan distortion humbucking pickups, a powerful TB-6 that provides high-output at the bridge and a warm, fat SH-6N in the neck. The volume control ingeniously conceals a Push/Pull coil split that provides even more tonal variety and versatility. Meanwhile, the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, but position ten removes it from the circuit and delivers transparent sound - letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo
For many years Floyd Rose has been the leading manufacturer and designer of locking tremolos. With a design that has stood strong for over 30 years the Floyd Rose locking tremolo allows you to adjust the string tension and pitch with the removable whammy bar to create unique sounds such as dive bombs. Unlike non-locking tremolo's the Floyd Rose bridge can make huge changes in pitch but still retain the initial tuning by the addition of a locking nut at the end of the headstock.
- Model: So-Cal® Pro Mod SD1 2H FR
- Model Number: 2967001576
- Series: Pro-Mod
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Colour: Snow White
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 2-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 12'' - 16'' (304.8mm - 406.4mm)
- Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose® R3
- Nut Width: 1.6875'' (43mm)
- Inlays: Black Dot
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware: Black
- Controls: Volume with Push/Pull Coil Split, No-Load Tone Control
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® TB-6 Distortion Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® SN-6N Distortion Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Both Inner Coils
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Position 1 (Split Engaged): Bridge Outer Coil
- Position 2 (Split Engaged): Both Outer Coils
- Position 3 (Split Engaged): Neck Outer Coil
- Tuning Machines: Charvel Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: NPS, .009 - .042
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.