View Full Description
Included in this pack:
- EVH 5150 III 15W Lunchbox Amplifier Head
- Marshall 1936 2x12 Cab, Limited Edition Mandala
- Speaker Cable, Jack to Jack, 1m
EVH 5150 III 15W Lunchbox Amplifier Head
Unbeatable Valve Tone
The fierce and rich tone produced by the EVH 5150 III is due to the raw power of the preamp which is loaded with five ECC83S (12AX7) valves. These five valves work in unison to create crisp harmonic overtones and piercing high gains allowing that iconic Eddie Van Halen tone even at low volumes. With the ability to produce sensational high gain tones for heavy rock and metal and crunchy mid gain tones perfect for classic rock the 5150 III is a versatile and low noise amplifier head which excels in a variety of music genres.
Additionally the EVH 5150 also incorporates two fiery EL84 power valves to drive a huge sounding output through any compatible speaker cabinets. To ensure durability and reliability when on the road each valve is vertically mounted with heavy duty hardware safely holding them in place.
Crunch and Lead Channels
Featuring two unique channels (crunch and lead) the 5150 III allows you to input two incredible tones into this single 15 watt amp head meaning no time is wasted adjusting controls in between songs. Sharing gain, low, mid, high, presence, resonance and volume controls the EVH 5150 III 15W provides fine tuning and maximum tonal shaping for screaming leads and crisp crunch tones.
Included with the EVH 5150 III is an extremely practical one button footswitch which allows seamless switching between the EVH's on board channels. Designed with live performers in mind the included footswitch features a single durable metal switch and 1/4" jack connection cable.
- Powerful and Portable 15 Watt EVH 5150 III Amp Head
- Two High Performance Channels
- Gain, 3-Band EQ, Volume, Presence and Resonance Controls
- JJ EECC83S and JJ EL84 Preamp and Power Tubes
- Switchable Output Power (Full / Half)
- Switchable Impedance (4 / 8 / 16 Ohms)
- Robust Metal Housing and Compact Size
- Includes One Button Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Speaker)
- Additional Connections: 2 x 1/4" Jack (FX Send/Return), 1 x 1/4" Jack (Footswitch)
- Amp Type: Tube
- Power Output: 15 Watts
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 Ohms (Switchable)
- Preamp Valves: 5 x JJ EECC83S
- Power Valves: 2 x JJ EL84 (Matched)
- Channels: 2 (Crunch / Full Burn)
- Controls: Gain, Low, Mid, High, Volume, Presence, Rear Resonance
- Effects Loop: Send / Return
- Cabinet Material: Steel (Black Powder Coated)
- Handle: Vinyl with Metal Insert and Black End Caps
- Knobs: Ivory Chicken-Head
- Amp Jewel: Red
- Includes: Footswitch
- Footswitch: Single Button (Overrides Front Panel Select)
- Height: 7" / 17.8 cm
- Width: 12.75" / 32.5 cm
- Depth: 6.25" / 15.9 cm
- Weight: 6.8 Kg
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cab, Limited Edition Mandala
The Marshall 1936 2 x 12 Cabinet has 2 x 12" Celestion G12T75 speakers to handle 150 watts of output power. The cabinet dimensions of the Marshall 1936 match full-size Marshall amplifier heads.
The Marshall 1936 cab offers either mono or stereo options (8 ohms mono; 16 ohms stereo) and Marshall constructs the 1936 Speaker Cabinet with locking joints, smooth ABS plastic corners, and heavy-duty, ergonomically recessed grab handles. The Marshall 1936 is a smaller Mono / Stereo 2 x 12" cabinet ideally suited for use with stereo rack systems. It is also a perfect solution as an extension cabinet for combos and will support a full-sized amplifier head. The ABS plastic corners on the Marshall 1936 offer excellent protection, and Marshall's highest quality woodwork includes the 'finger locking' of each and every joint within the cabinet.
- Type: Speaker Cabinet
- Speaker Type: G12T-75
- Output (RMS): 150 Watt
- Speaker Configuration: 2 x 12"
- Impedance (Mono): 8 Ohm
- Impedance (Stereo): 16 Ohm
- Dimensions (mm): 750 x 600 x 310
- Weight (kg): 24.6Kg
- Selectable Mono/Stereo
- Made In England
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.