View Full Description
Dreadnought Body Shape
The CD-60S's dreadnought body offers a versatile voice that is evenly balanced across the tonal spectrum and can be used in any mix. This popular body shape accommodates many different playing styles, making it a favourite choice among acoustic players.
Mahogany & Solid Spruce
The solid spruce top delivers a bright and clear tone with a warm character. Mahogany has long been considered one of the highest quality tonewoods, due to its lush, warm voice and enhanced dynamic range that responds to every nuance of your playing. Mahogany is primarily known for its woody and punchy tone, with incredible sustain, and is popular among blues and bluegrass players. Both tonewoods deliver a bold tone that will sit well in any mix.
Neck & Fingerboard
With the Fender CD-60S's nato easy-to-play neck, players can achieve effortless playability and comfort, along with fluid hand flexibility across the whole fingerboard. A rosewood fingerboard provides a warm, soft tone with natural feel and adds to the traditional appearance of the CD-60S acoustic guitar.
30 Days Free Fender Play Online Lessons
To get you started on your new guitar Fender is giving 30 days free access to their exclusive online teaching platform. Learn to play 100s of songs you love and work through a carefully crafted curriculum of bite-sized lessons from world class instructors. Online lessons allow you to learn in the privacy of your own home and at your own pace. Fender Play also helps you set-up and maintain your guitar for trouble-free play.
- Dreadnought body shape accommodates a variety of styles
- Solid spruce offers superb projection
- Mahogany delivers an earthy voice ideal for blues players
- Easy-to-play neck provides a smooth surface for fast styles
- High quality guitar at an affordable price range
- Delivers excellent playability and sound, perfect for an application
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge deliver a warm tone with superb sustain
Body & Bridge
- Series: Classic Design/Packs
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Back/ Side Wood: Laminated Mahogany
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Natural Gloss
- Bracing: X Scalloped
- Bridge: Rosewood
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” (305 mm) Radius
- Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Plastic, 1.69” (43 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Scale Length: 25.3'' (643 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickguard: Black
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.