View Full Description
The Diamond-P Plus features a solid alder body that delivers strong, full bodied tones with a decent amount of sustain. The rich sounding wood offers an excellent, round low end, bight, sizzling highs and a beefy, pronounced midrange. The Wilkinson bridge keeps the strings secure whilst allowing the string vibration to pass into the body wood, enhancing the alder’s resonance. The Schecter is finished off with a gloss black finish and chrome hardware to create a visually stunning look that’s both stylish and sleek.
Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
The Maple neck provides some tightness and cut to the bass's tone, delivering an edge of sizzle to the highs and firmness to its lows. The Maple wood provides bright characteristics to the overall tone, whilst offering a snappy attack in the midrange. Adding a Rosewood fingerboard helps to fur up to the Maple’s sound, whilst contributing to its smoothness. The Rosewood/Maple combination brings warmth to the guitars tone, adding sparkle to the highs, thickness to the lows, and opens up the mids. The bass guitar also comes with many other features, including vintage Grover tuners, a Graph Tech nut, and mother of pearl dot inlays on the fretboard.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Featuring a set of Seymour Duncan Pickups, the Schecter bass provides a range of tonal possibilities for playing different musical styles. In the bridge position is the Seymour Duncan Music Man SMB-4D hum cancelling pickup which delivers a balanced, musical tone. The pickup provides a richly articulating low end, a high end that has plenty of bite, and a well pronounced midrange. In the neck position the quarter pound P SPB-3 which features quarter inch diameter pole pieces that produce a full fat, sound with plenty of punch for an incredibly high output and midrange presence.
The Schecter’s Volume control knob features a series-parallel push/pull design for the Music Man SMB-4D pickup, allowing you two switch between two tonal options. When set to series, the SMB-4D becomes a high output humbucker with a massive low end and an amazing midrange attack. When set to parallel, the pickup offers a vintage tone that's rounded at the midrange and has a sparkling treble. The 4-way rotary switch gives you the ability to combine the bridge and neck pickup in series or parallel, offering a wide range of tonal possibilities.
Seymour Duncan's 2-Band Active EQ adds even more tone shaping versatility, enabling the player to add or subtract EQ at center frequencies voiced specifically for electric bass. The EQ can be used to make the low end deep, clear, and tight, whilst offering different treble 'dip switch' frequency centers to choose from. The lower setting is perfect for adding growl and bite to the tone, while the higher setting provides a crystal clear top end.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Binding: White 1-Ply
- Contour: Flat Top
- Bridge: Wilkinson Bass WBBC w/Custom String Through Body
- Construction: 6 Bolt-On
- Finish: Gloss Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple w/ Carbon Fibre Reinforcement Rods
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 20 Narrow X-Jumbo
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Scale: 34"
- Radius: 12”
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .826” (21mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .905” (23mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Neck Shape: Thin “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Music Man SMB-4D
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P SPB-3
- Master Volume (Series-Parallel Push/Pull)
- 4-Way Rotary Pickup Selector Switch
- Active Seymour Duncan 2-Band ‘STC-2S-B0’ EQ
- Machine Heads: Grover Vintage Bass 142 Series
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screws
- Hardware: Chrome
- Battery Compartment: 18-Volt w/ Screw Plate
- Strings: Ernie Ball 4 String Super Long #2849 (.045-.105)
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: SGR-Universal Bass Hardcase
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.